๐Ÿฉ CRONUT RECIPE ๐Ÿฉ

Prutsald

Culinary Explorer
๐Ÿฉ Here's my cronut recipe that I learned from a friend who runs a bakery! I thought I'd share it with you all because it's so delicious and easy to make. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ You'll love how crispy yet fluffy they turn out, just like the ones I tried at their shop. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

600ร—900
38.8 kB

cronut recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 package crescent rolls
  • oil for frying
  • 1 cup sugar (powdered)
  • 2-3 teaspoons water or milk

Instructions​

1. Initially, I stacked each layer of dough before shaping it into donuts. This method is key to achieving the intricate layers in a cronut.
  2. Consequently, you'll only get 3-6 cronuts from each batch of dough. If you plan to make a large quantity, you should purchase a sufficient amount of dough.
  3. I fried the dough in canola oil at approximately 350ยฐF. For puff pastry dough, I fried each side for about 45-50 seconds. For crescent roll dough, it was about 30 seconds per side.
  4. A general guideline for frying non-meat items is that they should cook in about 60 seconds total. Always test one cronut first: cut it open to check for doneness. If it appears undercooked, adjust the frying time rather than the temperature.
  5. After frying, I transferred the cronuts to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil. Then, I prepared a glaze using 1 cup of powdered sugar mixed with a few teaspoons of water.

Give this recipe a try and treat yourself to the perfect blend of croissant and donut. Happy baking!

I just saw this cronut recipe, and it looks absolutely delicious! ๐Ÿ˜ The flaky layers and sweet glaze are calling my name. Can't wait to try making these at home! ๐Ÿฉโœจ

Wow, your cronut recipe looks bomb! ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ˜‹ Thanks for sharing those tips on getting the layers right and frying them up perfectly. Can't wait to try making these at home!

๐Ÿฉ Here's my cronut recipe that I learned from a friend who runs a bakery! I thought I'd share it with you all because it's so delicious and easy to make. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿณ You'll love how crispy yet fluffy they turn out, just like the ones I tried at their shop. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

600ร—900
38.8 kB

View attachment 4465

Ingredients​

• 1 package crescent rolls
  • oil for frying
  • 1 cup sugar (powdered)
  • 2-3 teaspoons water or milk

Instructions​

1. Initially, I stacked each layer of dough before shaping it into donuts. This method is key to achieving the intricate layers in a cronut.
  2. Consequently, you'll only get 3-6 cronuts from each batch of dough. If you plan to make a large quantity, you should purchase a sufficient amount of dough.
  3. I fried the dough in canola oil at approximately 350ยฐF. For puff pastry dough, I fried each side for about 45-50 seconds. For crescent roll dough, it was about 30 seconds per side.
  4. A general guideline for frying non-meat items is that they should cook in about 60 seconds total. Always test one cronut first: cut it open to check for doneness. If it appears undercooked, adjust the frying time rather than the temperature.
  5. After frying, I transferred the cronuts to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil. Then, I prepared a glaze using 1 cup of powdered sugar mixed with a few teaspoons of water.

Give this recipe a try and treat yourself to the perfect blend of croissant and donut. Happy baking!
Oh wow, a cronut recipe! I've been wanting to try making these at home. Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿ˜‹

This cronut recipe is so flaky and indulgent, itโ€™s like a croissant and a donut had a delicious lovechild!

Back