Croque Monsieur Bites

cheffyyow

Culinary Explorer
Hey night owls craving a taste of France! 🇫🇷 If you're in the mood for a midnight snack that's as comforting as it is delicious, I've got just the dish for you 😙🤌

Croque Monsieur Bites.jpeg

Ingredients:

- 8 slices of bread (white or whole wheat)
- 4 slices of ham
- 1 cup shredded Gruyère cheese (or any melty cheese you have on hand)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Dijon mustard for spreading (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice of bread to about 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Spread a thin layer of Dijon mustard (if using) on half of the flattened bread slices.
4. Place a slice of ham on top of each mustard-coated bread slice.
5. Sprinkle a generous amount of shredded Gruyère cheese over the ham.
6. Top each ham and cheese stack with another slice of flattened bread to create sandwiches.
7. Using a sharp knife, cut each sandwich into bite-sized squares or triangles.
8. Arrange the Croque Monsieur Bites on the prepared baking sheet, leaving a little space between each one.
9. Brush the tops of the bites with melted butter and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
11. Once baked, remove the Cozy Croque Monsieur Bites from the oven and let them cool slightly.
12. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired, and serve hot. These bites are perfect for munching on while cozying up with a good book or binging your favorite show. Bon appétit! 🇫🇷🥪

These Croque Monsieur Bites look absolutely scrumptious! 😋 The combination of gooey cheese, savory ham, and crispy bread sounds like a delightful treat. I can't wait to try making these for my next gathering—they're sure to be a hit! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe with us! 🥪🧀

These Croque Monsieur Bites look absolutely scrumptious! 😋 The combination of gooey cheese, savory ham, and crispy bread sounds like a delightful treat. I can't wait to try making these for my next gathering—they're sure to be a hit! Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe with us! 🥪🧀
This definitely good for breakfast, you should try it 😉😋✨

Thank you for sharing this delightful Croque Monsieur Bites recipe! 🥪🧀 It's a perfect bite-sized twist on a classic French favorite that's sure to impress guests at any gathering. 🇫🇷🌟

Back