Crumbl Cookie Recipe

itsmepat

Novice Foodie
crumblcookiescopycat-9.jpg

I recently tried making Crumbl cookies at home, and wow, they turned out amazing! The cookies were soft, chewy, and had that perfect bakery-quality texture. If you're craving something sweet and satisfying, you have to try this recipe.

Crumbl Cookie Recipe

Ingredients:

- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened​
- 1 cup granulated sugar​
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed​
- 2 large eggs​
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract​
- 3 cups all-purpose flour​
- 1 teaspoon baking soda​
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder​
- 1 teaspoon salt​
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or any mix-ins you prefer)​

Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.​
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.​
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition, then mix in the vanilla extract.​
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.​
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.​
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.​
7. Scoop large dough balls (about 1/4 cup each) onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them a few inches apart.​
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the centers are set.​
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.​

These cookies were such a hit in my house that they disappeared almost instantly. Give this recipe a try, and I'm sure you'll love them just as much! 🍪😋

Back