Crunchy Oven-Baked Tilapia

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Yo! Check out this quick and crispy oven-baked tilapia recipe! 🐟 It's super easy to make and tastes amazing! Just coat the tilapia in crunchy panko crumbs, pop it in the oven, and voila! Dinner is served! 😋 Plus, it's healthier than frying and perfect for busy weeknights. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Crunchy Oven-Baked Tilapia

Crunchy Oven-Baked Tilapia (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 cup of panko bread crumbs
  • 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
  • 4 tilapia fillets (approximately 6 ounces each)
  • Pinch of kosher salt
  • Dash of freshly ground black pepper
  • Lemon wedges, for serving
Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. In a large bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs with one tablespoon of olive oil. Spread this mixture evenly on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes until they turn golden brown. Once done, transfer the toasted crumbs back to the bowl.
  3. Season the tilapia fillets with a pinch of salt and a dash of pepper. Press each fillet into the toasted bread crumbs, ensuring they are evenly coated.
  4. Place the coated fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or lightly greased with two tablespoons of olive oil.
  5. Bake the tilapia in the preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes or until they are cooked through and the coating is crispy and golden.
  6. Serve the baked tilapia hot, with lemon wedges on the side for an extra burst of flavor.
Hope you enjoy making this crispy baked tilapia as much as I do! It's become my go-to for busy nights when I want something delicious without the fuss. Give it a whirl and let me know how it turns out for you! 🍽️ Don't forget to snap a pic and share the crispy goodness with the world!

This Crunchy Oven-Baked Tilapia recipe is a game-changer! 🐟💥 The combination of breadcrumbs, parmesan, and spices gave the tilapia such a delicious crunch and flavor. Plus, baking it in the oven made it super easy and hassle-free. Definitely adding this recipe to my regular rotation! Thanks for sharing! 🌟👩‍🍳

Crunchy oven-baked tilapia? 🐟🍽️ A healthy and delicious meal option that's crispy on the outside and tender on the inside - perfect for a quick and satisfying dinner!

Back