Cucumber Basil Sparkler 🥒🌿✨

bini_colet

Culinary Explorer
I wanted to share a unique and refreshing drink recipe: Cucumber Basil Sparkler. It's a perfect blend of fresh cucumber, basil, and lime with a fizzy kick. Ideal for a hot day or when you want something a bit different! 🥒🌿🍹 Enjoy!
Cucumber Basil Sparkler.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
  • 1/4 cup honey or agave syrup
  • 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4-5 limes)
  • 4 cups sparkling water
  • Ice cubes
  • Basil sprigs and cucumber slices for garnish
Instructions:

1. Make the Basil Syrup:
    • In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup of water and the honey (or agave syrup). Heat over medium heat, stirring until the honey is dissolved.
    • Remove from heat and add the fresh basil leaves. Let it steep for about 15-20 minutes, then strain out the basil leaves and let the syrup cool.
  2. Prepare the Cucumber Base:
    • In a large pitcher, combine the cucumber slices and lime juice. Using a muddler or the back of a spoon, gently mash the cucumber slices to release their juices.
  3. Mix the Drink:
    • Add the basil syrup to the pitcher with the cucumber and lime mixture. Stir well to combine.
    • Fill the pitcher with ice cubes and pour in the sparkling water. Give it a gentle stir to mix everything together.
  4. Serve:
    • Pour the Cucumber Basil Sparkler into glasses filled with ice.
    • Garnish with a sprig of basil and a slice of cucumber for a refreshing touch.

I love the idea of combining cucumber and basil for a refreshing twist. The basil syrup is a nice touch—I bet it really brings out the flavors. Can't wait to try this out at my next get-together. Thanks for sharing! 🥒🌿✨

I wanted to share a unique and refreshing drink recipe: Cucumber Basil Sparkler. It's a perfect blend of fresh cucumber, basil, and lime with a fizzy kick. Ideal for a hot day or when you want something a bit different! 🥒🌿🍹 Enjoy!
View attachment 3269

Ingredients:

• 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
  • 1/4 cup honey or agave syrup
  • 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4-5 limes)
  • 4 cups sparkling water
  • Ice cubes
  • Basil sprigs and cucumber slices for garnish
Instructions:

1. Make the Basil Syrup:
    • In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup of water and the honey (or agave syrup). Heat over medium heat, stirring until the honey is dissolved.
    • Remove from heat and add the fresh basil leaves. Let it steep for about 15-20 minutes, then strain out the basil leaves and let the syrup cool.
  2. Prepare the Cucumber Base:
    • In a large pitcher, combine the cucumber slices and lime juice. Using a muddler or the back of a spoon, gently mash the cucumber slices to release their juices.
  3. Mix the Drink:
    • Add the basil syrup to the pitcher with the cucumber and lime mixture. Stir well to combine.
    • Fill the pitcher with ice cubes and pour in the sparkling water. Give it a gentle stir to mix everything together.
  4. Serve:
    • Pour the Cucumber Basil Sparkler into glasses filled with ice.
    • Garnish with a sprig of basil and a slice of cucumber for a refreshing touch.
The Cucumber Basil Sparkler sounds like the perfect refreshing drink for a sunny day! I can't wait to try it out at my next backyard barbecue. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🥒🌿✨

Your Cucumber Basil Sparkler looks so refreshing and vibrant! 🥒✨ I can almost taste the crisp cucumber paired with the herbal kick of basil, all topped off with a sparkling twist. Perfect for cooling down on a sunny day or as a delightful mocktail option. Thanks for sharing this refreshing recipe!

Back