Curried Sausages Recipe

TinkerBell

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! This dish has been a staple in my family for years, and every time I make it, it brings back fond memories of cozy evenings around the dinner table. Plus, it's super easy to whip up and always hits the spot!

Ingredients:

• 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 pound (500g) sausages, sliced into bite-sized pieces
  • 2 tablespoons curry powder
  • 1 tablespoon tomato paste
  • 1 cup (250ml) chicken or vegetable broth
  • 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
  • 2 tablespoons mango chutney (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cooked rice or mashed potatoes, to serve
Instructions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add diced onion and minced garlic, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
  2. Add sliced sausages to the skillet and cook until browned on all sides, about 8-10 minutes.
  3. Sprinkle curry powder over the sausage mixture and stir until fragrant, about 1 minute.
  4. Stir in tomato paste until well combined.
  5. Pour in chicken or vegetable broth, coconut milk, and mango chutney (if using), and bring to a simmer.
  6. Let the mixture simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened and the sausages are cooked through.
  7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  8. Serve the curried sausages hot over cooked rice or mashed potatoes.
Let me know if you give it a try and how it turns out for you! 🌶️🥥🍛
Curried Sausages Recipe.jpg

This curried sausages recipe sounds like a vibe! Perfect for a cozy night in. Can't wait to try it with some rice. Thanks for sharing the family fave! 🍛✨

Ooh, Curried Sausages! 🌶️🍴 That's such a cozy dish! Your recipe looks fantastic, can practically smell those aromatic spices through the screen! Definitely adding this to my dinner lineup this week. Thanks for sharing the yumminess! 😋

Back