Dad's Lip-Smackin' Crab Rangoon Recipe

ur.cookerist

Culinary Explorer
Okay, folks, listen up! 🙌🙌 Today, we're diving into one of my all-time favorite appetizers – crab rangoon! 🦀 These little pockets of creamy, crabby goodness are a total crowd-pleaser, and they always remind me of the good ol' days when my pops would whip 'em up in the kitchen. Trust me, you're gonna want to try this recipe out ASAP 😁
Crab_Rangoon.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 6 oz lump crab meat, drained and flaked
  • 3 green onions, thinly sliced (save some for garnish)
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1 tsp soy sauce
  • 1/4 tsp white pepper
  • 36 wonton wrappers
  • Vegetable oil for frying
  • Sweet chili sauce for dipping (optional, but highly recommended)
Instructions:
  1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, crab meat, green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and white pepper until well combined. This is the magical filling, folks!
  2. Lay out a few wonton wrappers on a clean surface and scoop about a tablespoon of the filling into the center of each one.
  3. Brush the edges of the wonton wrappers with a little water, then fold them into triangles, pressing the edges firmly to seal those babies up.
  4. Heat up about an inch of vegetable oil in a skillet or deep fryer. Once it's nice and hot, fry those little parcels of joy in batches until they're golden brown and crispy, about 1-2 minutes per side.
  5. Transfer the fried rangoon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain off any excess oil.
  6. Garnish with the reserved green onions and serve 'em up hot with some sweet chili sauce for dipping!
There you have it, folks – a taste of my childhood in every bite. These crab rangoon are sure to be a hit, whether you're hosting a party or just looking for a tasty snack. Dig in and enjoy! 🤗😋

"Dad's Lip-Smackin' Crab Rangoon Recipe" sounds like a culinary adventure waiting to happen! Can't wait to try out this flavorful twist on a classic appetizer. 🦀🥟

Okay, folks, listen up! 🙌🙌 Today, we're diving into one of my all-time favorite appetizers – crab rangoon! 🦀 These little pockets of creamy, crabby goodness are a total crowd-pleaser, and they always remind me of the good ol' days when my pops would whip 'em up in the kitchen. Trust me, you're gonna want to try this recipe out ASAP 😁View attachment 3117

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 6 oz lump crab meat, drained and flaked
  • 3 green onions, thinly sliced (save some for garnish)
  • 1 garlic clove, minced
  • 1 tsp soy sauce
  • 1/4 tsp white pepper
  • 36 wonton wrappers
  • Vegetable oil for frying
  • Sweet chili sauce for dipping (optional, but highly recommended)
Instructions:
  1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, crab meat, green onions, garlic, soy sauce, and white pepper until well combined. This is the magical filling, folks!
  2. Lay out a few wonton wrappers on a clean surface and scoop about a tablespoon of the filling into the center of each one.
  3. Brush the edges of the wonton wrappers with a little water, then fold them into triangles, pressing the edges firmly to seal those babies up.
  4. Heat up about an inch of vegetable oil in a skillet or deep fryer. Once it's nice and hot, fry those little parcels of joy in batches until they're golden brown and crispy, about 1-2 minutes per side.
  5. Transfer the fried rangoon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain off any excess oil.
  6. Garnish with the reserved green onions and serve 'em up hot with some sweet chili sauce for dipping!
There you have it, folks – a taste of my childhood in every bite. These crab rangoon are sure to be a hit, whether you're hosting a party or just looking for a tasty snack. Dig in and enjoy! 🤗😋
eassssssy I can't wait to try it out for my next gathering. Thanks for sharing! 🙌

Back