• 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
  • Vegetable oil, for frying
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour, for coating
  • 2 eggs, beaten
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs or crushed graham crackers, for coating
  • Powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
  • Ice cream or whipped cream, for serving (optional)

Instructions:​

1. Prepare Cookie Dough:
    • In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
    • Gradually add the flour and salt, mixing until well combined.
    • Stir in the milk and mini chocolate chips until the dough comes together. It should be thick and scoopable. If it's too dry, add a little more milk.
  2. Shape Cookie Dough Balls:
    • Using a small cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out portions of the cookie dough and roll them into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter.
    • Place the cookie dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze them for about 30 minutes to firm up.
  3. Prepare Coating Station:
    • Set up three shallow dishes: one with the remaining 1 cup of flour, one with the beaten eggs, and one with the breadcrumbs or crushed graham crackers.
  4. Coat the Cookie Dough:
    • Roll each frozen cookie dough ball in the flour, then dip it into the beaten eggs, and finally coat it evenly with the breadcrumbs or crushed graham crackers. Ensure each ball is thoroughly coated.
  5. Heat Oil:
    • In a deep fryer or a heavy-bottomed pot, heat vegetable oil to 350°F (180°C).
  6. Fry the Cookie Dough:
    • Carefully place a few coated cookie dough balls into the hot oil, ensuring not to overcrowd the pot. Fry for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
    • Use a slotted spoon to remove the fried cookie dough balls from the oil and transfer them to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
  7. Serve:
    • Allow the fried cookie dough balls to cool slightly before serving. Optionally, dust with powdered sugar and serve with ice cream or whipped cream for an indulgent treat!
Enjoy your crispy, golden deep-fried cookie dough bites!

Hi there, I appreciate you sharing your fantastic Deep Fried Cookie Dough recipe. 😋 I appreciate that you included thorough directions to guarantee that each mouthful is flawlessly crispy and golden brown. These candies are guaranteed to be a big hit at any event! I appreciate you sharing.

🍪🔥 Talk about indulgence! There's something so irresistible about the contrast between the crispy exterior and the gooey, melt-in-your-mouth cookie dough inside. It's the ultimate treat for satisfying those sweet cravings. Can't wait to give this a try at my next cheat day!

Deep-fried cookie dough? It's like the ultimate indulgence wrapped in a crispy, golden shell! 🍪✨ Simply coat balls of your favorite cookie dough in a light batter, fry until golden and crispy on the outside, and enjoy the warm, gooey goodness of melted chocolate chips or chunks inside. It's a decadent treat that's sure to satisfy your sweet tooth and leave you craving more! 🤤🎉

OMG! 😍🍪 This deep-fried cookie dough sounds like a dream! Can't wait to indulge in this deliciousness! Thanks for sharing!

Back