Delicious Baked Pork Chop with Fried Rice Recipe! Let's Get Cooking!

avodahking

Novice Foodie
Hey fellow foodies!

Today, I am eager to impart one of my cherished recipes that never fails to delight the taste buds. Baked Pork Chop with Fried Rice is a delectable combination that delivers an explosion of flavors. It consistently garners raving commendations whenever I prepare it. Without prolonging the anticipation further, let us delve into the recipe's intricacies.

Ingredients:
Baked Pork Chop with Fried Rice.jpg

• 4 pork chops
  • 2 cups of cooked rice (preferably cooled)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup of mixed vegetables (like peas, carrots, and corn)
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Cooking oil
Instructions:
  1. Start making your oven hot at 375°F (190°C).
  2. Take pork chops, sprinkle salt and pepper each side, you can add other spices if wanted.
  3. Put seasoned pork chops on baking sheet with parchment paper, put in hot oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
  4. While pork chops cook, make fried rice! Put oil in big skillet or wok, heat on medium-high, add minced garlic, cook until smelly nice.
  5. Add your mixed veggies to skillet, stir-fry for few minutes until cooked-but-crunchy.
  6. Shuffle the eggs; in one side of skillet, push in vegetables and into the idle space break the eggs. Continuously cook them as scrambled until it’s all over.
  7. Blend Everything: Introduce cooked rice to the pan after frying an egg. Mix everything together till you have a good mixture of vegetables and rice.
  8. Season the Baked Rice: Add soy sauce, oyster sauce or seasme oil to this food. Mix them up properly and let it fry for some minutes so that flavours would blend well.
  9. Serve and Enjoy: When pork chops are baked, serve hot with generous portion of delicious fried rice by its side. For a little bit of color and freshness try garnishing with chopped green onions or cilantro.
This is how it is done – a Baked Pork Chop with Fried Rice that the family will love! I hope you all try out this recipe and enjoy it as I do. Happy cooking! 🥢🍚

Wow, yum! 😋 Pork chops and fried rice, can't go wrong there! This looks easy enough for even me to tackle in the kitchen.

Thanks for sharing your family favorite, I'll have to try it out! 😃

Back