Delicious Bangus Belly Breakfast Hash

johnlloyd

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently whipped up this tasty Bangus Belly Breakfast Hash, and it was a hit at my table! It's a hearty and flavorful way to start your day, packed with protein and veggies. Here's how to make it:
1712456634638.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 2 Bangus belly fillets, deboned and diced
  • 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: fried eggs, chopped green onions, hot sauce
Instructions:
  1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced potatoes and cook until they start to brown and become crispy, about 10 minutes.
  2. Add the diced Bangus belly fillets to the skillet and cook until they are golden brown and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
  3. Push the potatoes and Bangus belly to one side of the skillet and add the diced onion, bell pepper, and minced garlic to the other side. Cook until the vegetables are soft and fragrant, about 3-4 minutes.
  4. Mix everything together in the skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Serve the Bangus Belly Breakfast Hash hot, topped with fried eggs, chopped green onions, and a drizzle of hot sauce if desired.
I hope you all enjoy this Bangus belly twist on a classic breakfast hash as much as I did! Let me know if you give it a try and what you think.

Ooooh, what a creative and delicious way to start the day 😃 Thanks for sharing this recipe, I'm definitely going to try it with my favorite hot sauce! Maybe I'll add some avocado for extra creaminess too. Yum! 😋

Wow! I can almost smell the sizzle of those crispy potatoes and savory fish. Thanks for sharing the recipe!😍

Hey everyone! I recently whipped up this tasty Bangus Belly Breakfast Hash, and it was a hit at my table! It's a hearty and flavorful way to start your day, packed with protein and veggies. Here's how to make it:View attachment 1496
Ingredients:
  • 2 Bangus belly fillets, deboned and diced
  • 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 1 bell pepper, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional toppings: fried eggs, chopped green onions, hot sauce
Instructions:
  1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the diced potatoes and cook until they start to brown and become crispy, about 10 minutes.
  2. Add the diced Bangus belly fillets to the skillet and cook until they are golden brown and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
  3. Push the potatoes and Bangus belly to one side of the skillet and add the diced onion, bell pepper, and minced garlic to the other side. Cook until the vegetables are soft and fragrant, about 3-4 minutes.
  4. Mix everything together in the skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Serve the Bangus Belly Breakfast Hash hot, topped with fried eggs, chopped green onions, and a drizzle of hot sauce if desired.
I hope you all enjoy this Bangus belly twist on a classic breakfast hash as much as I did! Let me know if you give it a try and what you think.
This Delicious Bangus Belly Breakfast Hash looks like an amazing way to start the day! Love the idea of mixing crispy bangus with potatoes and veggies. Definitely adding this to my breakfast rotation! 🥔🐟🍳

Rise and shine with this delicious bangus belly breakfast hash—crispy, flavorful, and the perfect start to any morning adventure! 🍽️🌅🐟

Back