Delicious Beef Tenderloin

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
This roast I've prepared is simply exquisite. The way it turns out so juicy and packed with flavor is beyond words. Trust me, if you're planning a grand feast, this is the ultimate main course. Sure, it requires some effort in preparation, but let me tell you, every second is worth it.

best-beef-tenderloin-recipe-6-of-8.jpg

Ingredients:

• 3 pounds of center-cut beef tenderloin (also known as chateaubriand)
  • Salt
  • ¼ cup of crushed black peppercorns
  • ½ cup of unsalted butter (1 stick)
  • 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
  • 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
  • 1 shallot, roughly chopped

Procedure:

1. Prepare a baking sheet with foil and a wire rack.
  2. Tie the tenderloin with butcher’s twine at 1-inch intervals.
  3. Season all sides of the beef generously with salt and crushed peppercorns.
  4. Place the beef on the wire rack in the refrigerator, uncovered, for 8 to 48 hours.
  5. When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 225°F.
  6. Bring the beef to room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
  7. Cook the beef in the preheated oven for 2-3 hours until a meat thermometer reads 120°-125°F.
  8. Remove the beef from the oven, cut off the twine, and let it rest for 10 minutes.
  9. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat and melt the butter until it turns light brown and develops a nutty fragrance.
  10. Add thyme, garlic, and shallots to the skillet and cook for 30-60 seconds.
  11. Strain the butter mixture into a bowl.
  12. Pour the seasoned butter over the tenderloin, ensuring all surfaces are coated.
  13. Place the skillet with the tenderloin under the broiler and broil, turning every 30 seconds until browned on all sides.
  14. Let the tenderloin rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing into ½-inch slices.
  15. Serve with coarse sea salt and optional chives, along with your preferred sauce.

And now, your delicious Beef Tenderloin Recipe is all set to be savored! Take pleasure in every mouthwatering bite, and don't forget to share your delightful experience with your loved ones. Bon appétit!

Hi everyone! Indulge in the succulent delight of a perfectly cooked beef tenderloin 🥩, where each tender slice promises a burst of flavor and a melt-in-your-mouth sensation. Whether roasted to perfection or seared to a savory crust, this culinary masterpiece never fails to captivate the senses. Elevate your dining experience with the exquisite richness and unparalleled tenderness of delicious beef tenderloin 🍽️.

Wow :love: , just made this delicious beef tenderloin recipe and it's an absolute showstopper! Tender, juicy, and bursting with flavor, it's the perfect centerpiece for any special occasion. Plus, it's surprisingly easy to make, leaving me with more time to enjoy with my guests. Definitely adding this to my go-to recipes!🥰

Hi everyone! Indulge in the succulent delight of a perfectly cooked beef tenderloin 🥩, where each tender slice promises a burst of flavor and a melt-in-your-mouth sensation. Whether roasted to perfection or seared to a savory crust, this culinary masterpiece never fails to captivate the senses. Elevate your dining experience with the exquisite richness and unparalleled tenderness of delicious beef tenderloin 🍽️.

Hey there, lizasoberan! Sounds like we're talking about some amazing beef tenderloin! It's seriously mouthwatering stuff—juicy, flavorful, and just melts in your mouth. Whether it's roasted just right or seared to get that perfect crust, you know you're in for a treat. Can't beat that rich, tender goodness! 🍖👌

Wow :love: , just made this delicious beef tenderloin recipe and it's an absolute showstopper! Tender, juicy, and bursting with flavor, it's the perfect centerpiece for any special occasion. Plus, it's surprisingly easy to make, leaving me with more time to enjoy with my guests. Definitely adding this to my go-to recipes!🥰

Sounds amazing! Beef tenderloin is a total winner. Bet it was a hit at your gathering. Way to go! 🥩🎉

Back