Deliciously Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I wanted to kick off our recipe sharing discussions with one of my all-time favorite breakfast recipes: a deliciously healthy breakfast smoothie! It's quick, easy, and packed with nutritious ingredients to start your day off right. Plus, it's super customizable, so feel free to tweak it to your taste preferences. Here's how I make mine:
1712643299502.jpeg

Ingredients:

• 1 ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
  • 1/2 cup spinach (fresh or frozen)
  • 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
  • 1/2 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
  • 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional, for extra fiber and omega-3s)
  • Ice cubes (optional, for a colder smoothie)
Instructions:

1. Peel the banana and break it into chunks.
  2. Place the banana chunks, frozen mixed berries, spinach, Greek yogurt, honey or maple syrup (if using), almond milk, and chia seeds (if using) into a blender.
  3. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is too thick, you can add more almond milk until you reach your desired consistency.
  4. Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness if necessary by adding more honey or maple syrup.
  5. If you prefer a colder smoothie, you can add a few ice cubes to the blender and blend again until smooth.
  6. Pour the smoothie into glasses and enjoy immediately!
This breakfast smoothie is not only delicious but also incredibly nourishing, providing you with a good balance of carbohydrates, protein, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals to fuel your morning. Plus, it's a great way to sneak in some extra servings of fruits and veggies into your diet!

I'd love to hear your thoughts if you give this recipe a try, or if you have any other favorite breakfast recipes to share. Let's keep the recipe sharing going!

I always love anything smoothie and this one's a great recipe to be added to my list of healthy drinks! 🍹 A great and healthy way to start your day! 🥗🍏🥬

This looks amazing! I'm definitely giving this a go for breakfast tomorrow. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟🥤🍓

Back