Demon Slayer Hashira Mitsuri's Love-Struck Strawberry Matcha Parfait 🍓

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie
So I went to watch Demon Slayer The Movie Into the Hashira Training recently. And I'm still not over it! And now, I still crave for that
mix of feels, action, and art that hits different! So to relieve the hype and rollercoaster feels, I have decided to create something delightful,Strawberry Matcha Parfait, inspired by Love Hashira Mitsuri! Here's what you need for that love-struck twist!
Demon Slayer Hashira Mitsuri's Love-Struck Strawberry Matcha Parfait.jpg

Ingredients:

• Strawberry Sauce:
    • 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
    • 1/4 cup sugar
    • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • Matcha Cream:
    • 1 cup heavy cream
    • 2 tablespoons sugar
    • 1 tablespoon matcha powder
  • Layering Components:
    • Vanilla ice cream
    • Crushed pistachios or almonds
    • Fresh strawberries, sliced
    • Whipped cream
    • Matcha sponge cake, cubed (optional)
    • A few whole strawberries and matcha powder for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Strawberry Sauce:
    • In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine diced strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Cook until the strawberries soften and the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes. Let it cool.
  2. Make the Matcha Cream:
    • In a mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, sugar, and matcha powder. Whip until stiff peaks form, ensuring the matcha is evenly distributed throughout the cream.
  3. Assemble the Parfait:
    • Begin with a layer of matcha sponge cake cubes at the bottom of a tall glass, followed by a layer of vanilla ice cream.
    • Add a layer of strawberry sauce and a generous dollop of matcha cream.
    • Sprinkle a layer of crushed nuts for a bit of crunch.
    • Repeat the layers until the glass is filled, finishing with a layer of whipped cream and matcha cream.
    • Decorate the top with sliced strawberries, a whole strawberry, and a light dusting of matcha powder.
  4. Serve:
    • Enjoy immediately, diving into the layers to experience the burst of love and flavor inspired by Mitsuri Kanroji.
Closing Thoughts:
So now, you've got a parfait that's totally Mitsuri with layers of sweet strawberries and that kick of matcha, all mixed up with the fluffiest cream.
I'm sure you'll fall head over heels for this sweet treat just like falling deep for her vibrant personality as the Love Hashira in Demon Slayer. Share your sweet thoughts in the comments!

Mitsuri's love for sweet treats really shines through in this recipe! It's like she pours her heart into everything she does, just like she does with her swordsmanship. Such a sweet soul. 🍓💕 Thanks for sharing this recipe

So I went to watch Demon Slayer The Movie Into the Hashira Training recently. And I'm still not over it! And now, I still crave for that
mix of feels, action, and art that hits different! So to relieve the hype and rollercoaster feels, I have decided to create something delightful,Strawberry Matcha Parfait, inspired by Love Hashira Mitsuri! Here's what you need for that love-struck twist!
View attachment 744

Ingredients:

• Strawberry Sauce:
    • 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
    • 1/4 cup sugar
    • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • Matcha Cream:
    • 1 cup heavy cream
    • 2 tablespoons sugar
    • 1 tablespoon matcha powder
  • Layering Components:
    • Vanilla ice cream
    • Crushed pistachios or almonds
    • Fresh strawberries, sliced
    • Whipped cream
    • Matcha sponge cake, cubed (optional)
    • A few whole strawberries and matcha powder for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Strawberry Sauce:
    • In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine diced strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice. Cook until the strawberries soften and the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes. Let it cool.
  2. Make the Matcha Cream:
    • In a mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, sugar, and matcha powder. Whip until stiff peaks form, ensuring the matcha is evenly distributed throughout the cream.
  3. Assemble the Parfait:
    • Begin with a layer of matcha sponge cake cubes at the bottom of a tall glass, followed by a layer of vanilla ice cream.
    • Add a layer of strawberry sauce and a generous dollop of matcha cream.
    • Sprinkle a layer of crushed nuts for a bit of crunch.
    • Repeat the layers until the glass is filled, finishing with a layer of whipped cream and matcha cream.
    • Decorate the top with sliced strawberries, a whole strawberry, and a light dusting of matcha powder.
  4. Serve:
    • Enjoy immediately, diving into the layers to experience the burst of love and flavor inspired by Mitsuri Kanroji.
Closing Thoughts:
So now, you've got a parfait that's totally Mitsuri with layers of sweet strawberries and that kick of matcha, all mixed up with the fluffiest cream.
I'm sure you'll fall head over heels for this sweet treat just like falling deep for her vibrant personality as the Love Hashira in Demon Slayer. Share your sweet thoughts in the comments!
I really love how you translate this anime food into real life! It's great seeing this since I actually crave for this everytime I see this watching the anime :love:

Your creation, the Strawberry Matcha Parfait inspired by Love Hashira Mitsuri, sounds absolutely divine! I love how you've captured the essence of Mitsuri's vibrant personality and incorporated it into this delightful dessert. I'm totally fan of watching anime just like this Demon Slayer. Thank you for sharing this love-struck twist on a classic dessert! :love:

That Strawberry Matcha Parfait recipe sounds amazing! Can't wait to try it and experience those sweet Mitsuri vibes! 🍓💚

Back