Dive into Refreshing Flavor: Easy Shrimp Ceviche!

buzzybee

Novice Foodie
Hey, fellow meals lovers! 😊 I simply had to share this exquisite recipe for Easy Shrimp Ceviche that I made last weekend. It turned into like a burst of summertime in every chew, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with all of you!

Here's what you'll need:
Easy Shrimp Ceviche.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
  • 1 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1/2 cup diced red onion
  • 1/2 cup diced cucumber
  • 1/2 cup diced tomato
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
  • 1 avocado, diced
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Tortilla chips or crackers for serving

Instructions:
  1. In a massive mixing bowl, combine the chopped shrimp and fresh lime juice. Make certain the shrimp is fully submerged inside the lime juice. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about half-hour to one hour, or until the shrimp is opaque and cooked via.
  2. While the shrimp is marinating, prepare the rest of the components. Dice the red onion, cucumber, tomato, jalapeno, and avocado, and chop the clean cilantro.
  3. Once the shrimp is cooked, drain off maximum of the lime juice, leaving simply enough to preserve the ceviche moist.
  4. Add the diced pink onion, cucumber, tomato, jalapeno, avocado, and chopped cilantro to the bowl with the shrimp. Gently toss the whole thing together until well blended.
  5. Season the shrimp ceviche with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Cover the bowl again and refrigerate for another 30 minutes to permit the flavors to meld together.
  7. When you are equipped to serve, give the ceviche a final stir and flavor for seasoning. Adjust as wished.
  8. Serve the Easy Shrimp Ceviche chilled, with tortilla chips or crackers on the facet for scooping up all that deliciousness.

And that's it! You've were given your self a bowl of sparkling, zesty Shrimp Ceviche it truly is best for any summer amassing or light meal. Trust me, when you do that recipe, you will be hooked! Enjoy, and glad cooking! 🦐🍅🥑

Hey, fellow meals lovers! 😊 I simply had to share this exquisite recipe for Easy Shrimp Ceviche that I made last weekend. It turned into like a burst of summertime in every chew, and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with all of you!

Here's what you'll need:View attachment 1089

Ingredients:

• 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
  • 1 cup fresh lime juice
  • 1/2 cup diced red onion
  • 1/2 cup diced cucumber
  • 1/2 cup diced tomato
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
  • 1 avocado, diced
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Tortilla chips or crackers for serving

Instructions:
  1. In a massive mixing bowl, combine the chopped shrimp and fresh lime juice. Make certain the shrimp is fully submerged inside the lime juice. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about half-hour to one hour, or until the shrimp is opaque and cooked via.
  2. While the shrimp is marinating, prepare the rest of the components. Dice the red onion, cucumber, tomato, jalapeno, and avocado, and chop the clean cilantro.
  3. Once the shrimp is cooked, drain off maximum of the lime juice, leaving simply enough to preserve the ceviche moist.
  4. Add the diced pink onion, cucumber, tomato, jalapeno, avocado, and chopped cilantro to the bowl with the shrimp. Gently toss the whole thing together until well blended.
  5. Season the shrimp ceviche with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Cover the bowl again and refrigerate for another 30 minutes to permit the flavors to meld together.
  7. When you are equipped to serve, give the ceviche a final stir and flavor for seasoning. Adjust as wished.
  8. Serve the Easy Shrimp Ceviche chilled, with tortilla chips or crackers on the facet for scooping up all that deliciousness.

And that's it! You've were given your self a bowl of sparkling, zesty Shrimp Ceviche it truly is best for any summer amassing or light meal. Trust me, when you do that recipe, you will be hooked! Enjoy, and glad cooking! 🦐🍅🥑
When it comes to serving, I think pairing the Easy Shrimp Ceviche with crispy tortilla chips or fresh slices of avocado adds texture and creaminess. Though it's all about personal preference, these accompaniments enhance the experience and make for a satisfying bite! 🥑🥒🥨

Shrimp Ceviche is always a hit! 🦐🥑 Love how refreshing and flavorful it is, especially during hot weather. Your recipe looks simple yet tasty! Can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing! 🙌🍤

Back