DIY Dalgona Coffee Recipe to Brighten Your Day!

TinkerBell

Culinary Explorer
With everything going on in the world right now, I've been experimenting with different ways to recreate my favorite café experiences at home, and I discovered the perfect recipe for homemade Dalgona coffee. It's been such a comforting treat during these challenging times, so I couldn't wait to share it with all of you!

Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons instant coffee
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 2 tablespoons hot water
  • Milk of your choice (dairy or non-dairy)
  • Ice cubes (optional)
DIY Dalgona Coffee Recipe to Brighten Your Day!.jpg
Instructions:

1. In a mixing bowl, combine the instant coffee, granulated sugar, and hot water.
  2. Using a hand mixer or whisk, beat the mixture on high speed for about 2-3 minutes, or until it becomes thick, creamy, and frothy. You can also do this by hand, but it will take longer (about 5-7 minutes).
  3. Once the Dalgona coffee mixture is thick and frothy, it's ready to serve.
  4. Fill a glass with ice cubes (if desired) and pour in your choice of milk, leaving some room at the top for the whipped coffee.
  5. Spoon the whipped coffee mixture on top of the milk, gently spreading it out to cover the surface.
  6. Give your Dalgona coffee a quick stir before enjoying, allowing the creamy coffee foam to mix with the milk.
  7. Feel free to adjust the ratio of coffee, sugar, and water to suit your taste preferences.
I hope you all enjoy making and sipping on this delicious homemade Dalgona coffee as much as I do! It's so perfect for any time of day.

Back