Do you prefer porridge with water or milk?

Bricks

Culinary Explorer
Morning, everyone! When it comes to enjoying porridge, do you lean towards using water or milk? ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ’ฆ I'm intrigued to hear your preferences and any reasons behind them. Let's debate the ultimate porridge liquid! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฅฃ

Morning, everyone! When it comes to enjoying porridge, do you lean towards using water or milk? ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ’ฆ I'm intrigued to hear your preferences and any reasons behind them. Let's debate the ultimate porridge liquid! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿฅฃ
Good morning! I love using milk in my porridge for its creamy texture and added richness! ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿฅฃ

Milk all the way! It adds that creamy richness that makes porridge so comforting. Plus, it's a good way to sneak in some extra protein. ๐Ÿฅฃ

Hi. Porridge can be made with milk or water, it just depends on what you prefer. Using water will lower the calories in the dish, while milk will make it creamier. Hope that helps! (y)๐Ÿ‘Œ

Back