Does anyone know if there's a vegan version of shepherd's pie out there? 🥗

beni

Tasty Apprentice
Hi, health-conscious cooks! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡ I'm looking for a vegan twist on the classic shepherd's pie. Does anyone know of a plant-based version that's just as comforting and delicious? ( •̯́ ₃ •̯̀) I prefer the healthier option, so I would really love it if anyone could share a vegan option for this delicious pie! Thanks y'all!

I honestly haven't tried the vegan option but yea you can use lentil and sticky onion fillings. Let me know once you've tried! 😘

I honestly haven't tried the vegan option but yea you can use lentil and sticky onion fillings. Let me know once you've tried! 😘
To add texture and nutrients, consider incorporating a variety of vegetables into your vegan shepherd's pie filling. I think carrots, peas, corn, and diced bell peppers are great options. Though, feel free to get creative and use whatever veggies you have on hand. 🥕🌽

To add texture and nutrients, consider incorporating a variety of vegetables into your vegan shepherd's pie filling. I think carrots, peas, corn, and diced bell peppers are great options. Though, feel free to get creative and use whatever veggies you have on hand. 🥕🌽
Your veggie suggestion for the shepherd's pie is genius! Carrots, peas, and bell peppers make it colorful and nutritious. Thanks!🌽🥕

Back