Does pimento cheese tend to be acidic?

rootme

Culinary Explorer
Does anyone know if pimento cheese has a high acidity level? My stomach is pretty sensitive to acidic foods, so I'm trying to figure out if I can enjoy this without trouble. Appreciate any advice you can offer! 🤔

Yep, pimento cheese can be a bit acidic due to the pimentos and sometimes the cheese. But it’s usually balanced out by the creamy ingredients. Enjoy! 🧀😋

Does anyone know if pimento cheese has a high acidity level? My stomach is pretty sensitive to acidic foods, so I'm trying to figure out if I can enjoy this without trouble. Appreciate any advice you can offer! 🤔

Pimento cheese isn't super acidic, but it can vary depending on the recipe. You might wanna give it a try and see how your stomach feels! Thanks for reaching out! 🧀👍

Last edited:
I think pimento cheese can have a slight tanginess, though it's not typically overly acidic. 🧀🌶️

Back