Got a quick q: does Chick-fil-A sauce contain any dairy?

ReeseTaki

Culinary Explorer
Hiya friends! Quick question for you - does anyone know if there's any dairy in Chick-fil-A sauce? 🐄 I've got some dairy sensitivities and I'm trying to be careful. Much appreciated if anyone's got the deets!

Hiya friends! Quick question for you - does anyone know if there's any dairy in Chick-fil-A sauce? 🐄 I've got some dairy sensitivities and I'm trying to be careful. Much appreciated if anyone's got the deets!
I think Chick-fil-A sauce doesn't contain dairy, but it's always a good idea to double-check the ingredients list for any potential allergens. Though from what I've seen, it's primarily a blend of honey mustard, barbecue, and smoky flavors. 🍯🍗🤔

I think Chick-fil-A sauce doesn't contain dairy, but it's always a good idea to double-check the ingredients list for any potential allergens. Though from what I've seen, it's primarily a blend of honey mustard, barbecue, and smoky flavors. 🍯🍗🤔
Thanks for the heads up! 🙏 You're right, it's always smart to double-check those ingredient lists, especially when it comes to allergies. Chick-fil-A sauce sounds like a tantalizing blend of flavors – honey mustard, barbecue, and smokiness? Count me in! Appreciate you sharing your insights! 😋

Back