Does pumpernickel bread have a lot of sugar?

matchaberry

Culinary Explorer
I'm trying to watch my sugar intake and was wondering about pumpernickel bread. Is it high in sugar compared to other breads? Any nutrition buffs out there who can give some clarity on this? Thanks a bunch! 🍞🧐

Not really! Traditional pumpernickel bread is made with rye and doesn't have a lot of sugar. It's a hearty, dense bread that's actually pretty low in sugar compared to other breads. 👍😊

I'm trying to watch my sugar intake and was wondering about pumpernickel bread. Is it high in sugar compared to other breads? Any nutrition buffs out there who can give some clarity on this? Thanks a bunch! 🍞🧐
A fantastic option for people who are managing their sugar consumption is pumpernickel bread. Natural ingredients like molasses and rye flour give it a deep hue and rich flavor. Just to be sure, read the label again! 🍞😊

Not really! Traditional pumpernickel bread is made with rye and doesn't have a lot of sugar. It's a hearty, dense bread that's actually pretty low in sugar compared to other breads. 👍😊
Ohh, Thanks for the info! I love how pumpernickel bread is both tasty and low in sugar. It's perfect for my sandwiches. 😊

Back