🐢 Doggie Birthday Cake πŸŽ‚

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey there! Is your dog's birthday coming up next week or in the next few days? I have a recipe to share with you. This dog birthday cake is super fun to make. I made it for my dog, and she loved it. The honey is optional, but it makes the cake a sweeter treat for the dog. And yes, I tried some - it's pretty good! πŸ•

Doggie Birthday Cake.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 egg
  • β…“ cup honey (Optional)
  • ΒΌ cup peanut butter
  • ΒΌ cup cooking oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup shredded carrots
  • 1 cup whole wheat or white flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 6-cup ring mold or fluted tube pan.
  2. Combine egg, honey, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla in a large bowl; blend well.
  3. Stir in carrots until well-combined.
  4. Sift together flour and baking soda and fold into the carrot mixture.
  5. Spoon cake batter into the prepared pan.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
  7. Let cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.

Enjoy celebrating your dog's special day with this delicious and dog-friendly birthday cake! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Wow a Doggie Birthday Cake! Perfect for my little fur baby. This will be a special treat to celebrate a dog's birthday. This is a delightful way to show love for my furry friend while ensuring their health and safety.:giggle::giggle:

My pup's birthday is next month and I've been wanting to try making him a cake. This recipe seems really easy to follow. Did you use any frosting on yours? I was thinking maybe some plain yogurt or whipped cream would be a nice, dog-safe topping. πŸ™‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰πŸŒΈ

Does this cake hold up well for dogs with sensitive tummies? My pup has a bit of a delicate stomach, so I'm always cautious with new treats. Thanks for sharing this recipe! 🐢

Wow a Doggie Birthday Cake! Perfect for my little fur baby. This will be a special treat to celebrate a dog's birthday. This is a delightful way to show love for my furry friend while ensuring their health and safety.:giggle::giggle:
Aw, that sounds paw-some! Your fur baby's gonna have a blast with that cake! Appreciate you finding the recipe, gonna make my pup's birthday extra special too! πŸΎπŸŽ‚

My pup's birthday is next month and I've been wanting to try making him a cake. This recipe seems really easy to follow. Did you use any frosting on yours? I was thinking maybe some plain yogurt or whipped cream would be a nice, dog-safe topping. πŸ™‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰πŸŒΈ
Aw, your pup's gonna love it! Plain yogurt or whipped cream sounds pawfect for frosting! Thanks for the suggestion, gonna make my furry friend's birthday extra special! πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

Does this cake hold up well for dogs with sensitive tummies? My pup has a bit of a delicate stomach, so I'm always cautious with new treats. Thanks for sharing this recipe! 🐢
For sure! This cake is gentle on sensitive doggy tummies, but always keep an eye out just in case! Thanks for giving it a shot! 🐾🍰

Hey there! Is your dog's birthday coming up next week or in the next few days? I have a recipe to share with you. This dog birthday cake is super fun to make. I made it for my dog, and she loved it. The honey is optional, but it makes the cake a sweeter treat for the dog. And yes, I tried some - it's pretty good! πŸ•

View attachment 4182
Ingredients:

• 1 egg
  • β…“ cup honey (Optional)
  • ΒΌ cup peanut butter
  • ΒΌ cup cooking oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 cup shredded carrots
  • 1 cup whole wheat or white flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 6-cup ring mold or fluted tube pan.
  2. Combine egg, honey, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla in a large bowl; blend well.
  3. Stir in carrots until well-combined.
  4. Sift together flour and baking soda and fold into the carrot mixture.
  5. Spoon cake batter into the prepared pan.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
  7. Let cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.

Enjoy celebrating your dog's special day with this delicious and dog-friendly birthday cake!
64Γ—64 png
5.3 kB

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Just made this for my pup's birthday, and he loved it! He couldn’t stop wagging his tail. Highly recommend for your furry friend's special day! πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

Just made this for my pup's birthday, and he loved it! He couldn’t stop wagging his tail. Highly recommend for your furry friend's special day! πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

That's fantastic! So happy to hear your pup enjoyed the cake! Makes all the recipe testing worth it. Thanks a ton for trying it out! πŸΎπŸŽ‚

Back