Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats๐Ÿฆด

Everyone, Are you a dog lover looking for a way to make your furry friend happy? Well, I have a recipe for you! These peanut butter dog treats are easy to make and affordable, and your dog is sure to love them. I make them for my own dog all the time and it's a great way to save some money on treats. Give them a try and see how much your dog will love them! ๐Ÿ• :love:

Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats.jpg
Ingredients:

• 2ยฝ cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 tablespoons honey
Frosting Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • โ…“ cup cornstarch
  • 3-4 tablespoons hot water
Equipment:
  • Baking Sheet
  • Parchment Paper
  • Rolling Pin
  • Cookie Cutter
  • Piping Bag

Instructions:
  1. Preheat and Prepare: Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
  2. Mix the Dough: In a large bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour and egg. Add the peanut butter, water, and honey. Stir until you have a stiff dough. You might need to use your hands or a mixer with a paddle attachment.
  3. Shape the Treats: On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to about ยฝ-inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
  4. Bake: Place the treats on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool completely.
  5. Make the Frosting: In a microwavable bowl, heat the peanut butter and honey in 15-second increments until melted. Stir in between. Then, add the cornstarch and mix until combined. Slowly add hot water, one tablespoon at a time, until you reach your desired frosting consistency.
  6. Decorate: Transfer the frosting into a piping bag. Pipe designs on top of each cooled dog treat.
  7. Optional: For an extra tempting treat, frost each treat with the peanut butter/honey mixture.
  8. Serve: Once the frosting is set, serve the treats to your furry friend as a delicious homemade snack.

Enjoy making these tasty treats for your pup! ๐Ÿถ

Everyone, Are you a dog lover looking for a way to make your furry friend happy? Well, I have a recipe for you! These peanut butter dog treats are easy to make and affordable, and your dog is sure to love them. I make them for my own dog all the time and it's a great way to save some money on treats. Give them a try and see how much your dog will love them! ๐Ÿ• :love:

Homemade Peanut Butter Dog Treats.jpg
Ingredients:

• 2ยฝ cups whole wheat flour
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 tablespoons honey
Frosting Ingredients:
  • 2 tablespoons peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • โ…“ cup cornstarch
  • 3-4 tablespoons hot water
Equipment:
  • Baking Sheet
  • Parchment Paper
  • Rolling Pin
  • Cookie Cutter
  • Piping Bag

Instructions:
  1. Preheat and Prepare: Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
  2. Mix the Dough: In a large bowl, mix together the whole wheat flour and egg. Add the peanut butter, water, and honey. Stir until you have a stiff dough. You might need to use your hands or a mixer with a paddle attachment.
  3. Shape the Treats: On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to about ยฝ-inch thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes.
  4. Bake: Place the treats on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let them cool completely.
  5. Make the Frosting: In a microwavable bowl, heat the peanut butter and honey in 15-second increments until melted. Stir in between. Then, add the cornstarch and mix until combined. Slowly add hot water, one tablespoon at a time, until you reach your desired frosting consistency.
  6. Decorate: Transfer the frosting into a piping bag. Pipe designs on top of each cooled dog treat.
  7. Optional: For an extra tempting treat, frost each treat with the peanut butter/honey mixture.
  8. Serve: Once the frosting is set, serve the treats to your furry friend as a delicious homemade snack.

Enjoy making these tasty treats for your pup! ๐Ÿถ
Ohh, this is so creative, I never knew that I can make a puppy treats thru peanut butter ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Back