Double Apple Baked Oatmeal

cloudy_00

Novice Foodie
Just finished baking up a batch of Double Apple Baked Oatmeal, and it turned out absolutely delicious! Thought I'd share the recipe with you all—it's perfect for a cozy breakfast or brunch. The combination of hearty oats, sweet apples, and warm spices is simply irresistible. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Double Apple Baked Oatmeal
Double Apple Baked Oatmeal.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups old-fashioned oats
  • 1/3 cup brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 large egg
  • 2 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled slightly
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 large apple, peeled and diced
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
  • 1/2 cup diced dried apple
Instructions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
  2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
  3. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
  4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
  5. Fold in the diced apple, chopped nuts, and dried apple.
  6. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it out evenly.
  7. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the oatmeal is set and golden brown on top.
  8. Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
This Double Apple Baked Oatmeal is a hearty and comforting dish that's sure to become a favorite in your household. Enjoy!

That Double Apple Baked Oatmeal recipe looks super yummy! I'm definitely trying it this weekend. Thanks for sharing! ❤️

I can't wait to try out this Double Apple Baked Oatmeal recipe! 🍏 It looks like the perfect cozy breakfast or snack. Thanks for sharing; I'm excited to whip it up and indulge in some warm, apple-filled goodness! 🥣🍎

Sounds like the perfect breakfast treat! I can already imagine the aroma of baked apples and cinnamon wafting through the kitchen. Count me in for a cozy morning indulgence! Thanks for sharing—I'll definitely be trying this out for breakfast! 🍎🥣☀️

Back