Double-Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Cream

metro_boomin

Novice Foodie
Quickly browsing the internet yesterday and I saw this recipe. My girlfriend liked it when I made it today :) The dish that I made is Double-Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Cream. The recipe is good for two person. Perfect for a date night or movie night at home 😃
2.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces double-smoked salmon, thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • Crackers or toasted bread, for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, prepared horseradish, lemon juice, and chopped fresh dill until well combined. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. This will be your horseradish cream sauce.
  2. Arrange the thinly sliced double-smoked salmon on a serving platter or individual plates.
  3. Spoon the horseradish cream sauce over the smoked salmon slices, drizzling it generously.
  4. Garnish with additional fresh dill, if desired.
  5. Serve the Double-Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Cream alongside crackers or toasted bread.
Additionally, this dish is perfect if paired with alcoholic drinks. I am sure you and your loved on will have a wonderful night having this dish in your tummy :love:

Double-smoked salmon with horseradish cream? Sounds like a flavor explosion! 🐟🔥 Can't wait to try this elevated twist on a classic dish. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 😋

Quickly browsing the internet yesterday and I saw this recipe. My girlfriend liked it when I made it today :) The dish that I made is Double-Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Cream. The recipe is good for two person. Perfect for a date night or movie night at home 😃
View attachment 337
Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces double-smoked salmon, thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup sour cream
  • 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
  • 1 teaspoon lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
  • Crackers or toasted bread, for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, prepared horseradish, lemon juice, and chopped fresh dill until well combined. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. This will be your horseradish cream sauce.
  2. Arrange the thinly sliced double-smoked salmon on a serving platter or individual plates.
  3. Spoon the horseradish cream sauce over the smoked salmon slices, drizzling it generously.
  4. Garnish with additional fresh dill, if desired.
  5. Serve the Double-Smoked Salmon with Horseradish Cream alongside crackers or toasted bread.
Additionally, this dish is perfect if paired with alcoholic drinks. I am sure you and your loved on will have a wonderful night having this dish in your tummy :love:
Wow, double-smoked salmon sounds like a real treat! I can already imagine the rich flavor paired with the tangy horseradish cream. This recipe is definitely going on my must-try list for the next gathering. Thanks for sharing!

Back