Dragon Fruit Sago Delight

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hi there, Sharing again with you guys a drink I made this afternoon, It almost perfect for satisfying my sweet cravings, this delightful dessert combines the vibrant hues of pink dragonfruit with the creamy goodness of sago pearls and coconut jelly :).
Dragon Fruit Sago.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 pink dragonfruit (cut into cubes)
  • 1/2 cup sago
  • 1 cup half & half creamer
  • 1/2 cup condensed milk
  • 1 jar of coconut jelly (drained)
Instructions:
  1. Boil water in a pot and add sago pearls. Cook according to package instructions until they turn translucent. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
  2. In a blender, combine the pink dragonfruit cubes and half & half creamer. Blend until smooth.
  3. In a mixing bowl, combine the dragonfruit mixture, condensed milk, and cooked sago pearls. Mix well until evenly combined.
  4. Gently fold in the drained coconut jelly cubes into the mixture.
  5. Chill the DragonFruit Sago Delight in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
  6. Serve cold and enjoy the tropical goodness!

And there you have it ! A mesmerizing dessert that's as delightful to look at as it is to taste. Remember, you can always customize this recipe by adding your favorite fruits or toppings for an extra twist. Don't forget to snap a picture of your masterpiece before indulging!:ROFLMAO: Share your experience and any variations you try

Wow! Your dragon fruit sago dessert sounds fantastic! I really like the mix of dragon fruit, with creamy sago and coconut jelly. It must be incredibly refreshing and delicious. Thanks, for sharing your creation!🥥🧋

Treat yourself to the exotic flavors of a Dragon Fruit Sago Delight! 🐉🥭 This refreshing dessert combines the vibrant hues of dragon fruit with the creamy texture of sago pearls, resulting in a delightful treat that's as visually stunning as it is delicious. Dive into a world of tropical sweetness with every spoonful! 🌺🍧

Wow! Your dragon fruit sago dessert sounds fantastic! I really like the mix of dragon fruit, with creamy sago and coconut jelly. It must be incredibly refreshing and delicious. Thanks, for sharing your creation!🥥🧋
Yes it's very delicious :)

Thanks for sharing your recipe for Dragon Fruit Sago Delight! It sounds like a delightful and refreshing treat. I love experimenting with unique ingredients, and dragon fruit is always a fun addition to any dish. Can't wait to give it a try and add a splash of color to my dessert table. Cheers! 🍧🐉

Thanks for sharing your recipe for Dragon Fruit Sago Delight! It sounds like a delightful and refreshing treat. I love experimenting with unique ingredients, and dragon fruit is always a fun addition to any dish. Can't wait to give it a try and add a splash of color to my dessert table. Cheers! 🍧🐉
Thank you for your enthusiasm! It's always fun to explore new flavors and ingredients. I hope this Dragon Fruit Sago Delight becomes a staple on your dessert menu. Here's to colorful and delicious treats!

Back