Dreamy No-Bake Cheesecake Jars

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
Hey dessert lovers! Calling all sweet tooths and cheesecake fiends! 🍰 Will share with you today my creamy, dreamy cheesecake layered with a buttery graham cracker crust and my favorite fruit recipe. It's like a party in your mouth in every single bite! Seriously, these cheesecake jars are so good, they might make you wonder why you ever bothered baking a whole cheesecake! :LOL:

Ingredients:
Dreamy No-Bake Cheesecake Jars.jpg

• 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
  • 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
  • Fresh fruit (like strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries) for layering
  • 4-6 small jars or glasses
Instructions:
  1. Start by making the graham cracker crust. In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined.
  2. Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly among your jars or glasses, pressing it down to create a firm crust layer.
  3. In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
  4. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
  5. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
  6. Layer the cheesecake filling and fresh fruit in the jars or glasses, alternating between the two. Start and end with the cheesecake filling.
  7. Refrigerate the assembled cheesecake jars for at least 2 hours (or up to 24 hours) before serving. This will allow the filling to set and the flavors to meld together.
  8. When you're ready to indulge, garnish the tops with extra fruit, graham cracker crumbs, or a drizzle of your favorite fruity sauce or chocolate syrup.
Alright dessert lovers, that's it! They're super easy to make, and the individual portions mean you can grab one and go. 🫰 Perfect for parties, picnics, or just satisfying your sweet tooth at home. Let me know if you give them a try and what flavor combos you come up with! 🤩

Hey dessert lovers! Calling all sweet tooths and cheesecake fiends! 🍰 Will share with you today my creamy, dreamy cheesecake layered with a buttery graham cracker crust and my favorite fruit recipe. It's like a party in your mouth in every single bite! Seriously, these cheesecake jars are so good, they might make you wonder why you ever bothered baking a whole cheesecake! :LOL:

Ingredients:
1066×1600
274.2 kB

View attachment 1145
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup heavy cream
Instructions:
  1. Start by making the graham cracker crust. In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined.
  2. Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly among your jars or glasses, pressing it down to create a firm crust layer.
  3. In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
  5. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well incorporated.
  6. Layer the cheesecake filling and fresh fruit in the jars or glasses, alternating between the two. Start and end with the cheesecake filling.
  7. Refrigerate the assembled cheesecake jars for at least 2 hours (or up to 24 hours) before serving. This will allow the filling to set and the flavors to meld together.
  8. When you're ready to indulge, garnish the tops with extra fruit, graham cracker crumbs, or a drizzle of your favorite fruity sauce or chocolate syrup.
Alright dessert lovers, that's it! They're super easy to make, and the individual portions mean you can grab one and go. 🫰 Perfect for parties, picnics, or just satisfying your sweet tooth at home. Let me know if you give them a try and what flavor combos you come up with! 🤩
Whoa, those cheesecake jars look legit! 👀 Have you ever tried adding a hint of citrus zest to the filling for an extra zing? Just a thought! 🍋🍰

Your cheesecake jars sound incredible! The mix of creamy cheesecake, buttery crust, and fruity topping is irresistible. Single-serving jars make indulging easy. Can't wait to try them! 🍰🎉

Whoa, those cheesecake jars look legit! 👀 Have you ever tried adding a hint of citrus zest to the filling for an extra zing? Just a thought! 🍋🍰
Ooh, you're totally right, citrus zest would be amazing in these! I haven't tried it yet, but lemon or lime zest sounds like the perfect way to add a little somethin' extra 👏

Thanks for the fantastic tip, I'm definitely gonna try that next time! ;)

Ingredients:View attachment 1145
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup heavy cream
Instructions:
Thanks a bunch for sharing the Dreamy No-Bake Cheesecake Jars recipe! It sounds like the perfect sweet treat without all the fuss of baking. Can't wait to whip up a batch and indulge in that creamy goodness. 🍰😋🍓

this could be the perfect dessert recipe for people like me who loves cheesecakes but don't have the time to make one! thanks for sharing this recipe!

Ingredients:View attachment 1145
  • 1/2 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 cup heavy cream
Instructions:
Yummy! 😋 Your cheesecake jars sound super yummy! 🍰 Can't wait to try them! Thanks for sharing! 🎉

Back