Dreamy Yogurt Parfait

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Are you craving for something sweet? Sharing my heavenly combination of creamy yogurt with fresh fruits and crunchy granola. It's my perfect and easy recipe which can be a healthy choice for breakfast or snack.

INGREDIENTS:
Dreamy Yogurt Parfait.jpg

1 cup Greek yogurt (plain or flavored)
1/2 cup mixed fresh fruits (berries, bananas, mangoes, etc.)
1/4 cup granola
1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)

PROCEDURE:

1. Start by layering a spoonful of Greek yogurt into a glass or bowl.

2. Add a layer of chopped fresh fruits on top of the yogurt.

3. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of granola over the fruits for a crunchy texture.

4. Repeat the layers until your glass or bowl is filled to your liking.

5. Drizzle a bit of honey or maple syrup on top if you want to add a touch of sweetness.

And there you have it, your Dreamy Yogurt Parfait is ready to be eaten! This simple yet heavenly delight is sure to leave you feeling energized and content all day long. So take a spoonful, relish the creaminess and tanginess, and cherish every bite of this fruity goodness. Don't forget to share your experience with others! 🍓🥭

#YogurtParfait #HealthyEats #DreamyTreat

I love how easy it is to make and how nutritious it sounds with all those fresh fruits and yogurt🍇. I'll definitely give this a try for a healthy breakfast or snack option. Thanks for sharing such a yummy recipe! 🍓🥭

I love how easy it is to make and how nutritious it sounds with all those fresh fruits and yogurt🍇. I'll definitely give this a try for a healthy breakfast or snack option. Thanks for sharing such a yummy recipe! 🍓🥭

Awesome, @Steak_lover01! 😁 I'm glad you liked the recipe! Enjoy making it—those fresh fruits and yogurt really hit the spot. Let me know how it turns out for you! 🤗

I'm always on the lookout for nutritious yet delicious options. Thanks for sharing this heavenly combo.

Hey there,@AL_ , I'm well pleased you liked it! I'm all about finding those tasty and healthy choices too. Let me know if you want more recommendations! 😁🤗

Back