Dutch Apple Pie Recipe

MashaBear

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! 🍏πŸ₯§ Check out this amazing Dutch Apple Pie recipe I just tried out. It's a perfect blend of cinnamon-spiced apples and buttery crust that'll have your taste buds dancing! Definitely a must-try for dessert lovers. πŸ˜‹

Dutch Apple Pie Recipe

Dutch Apple Pie Recipe (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
  • 5 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
Directions:

1. Prepare the Pie:
    • Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place the pastry in the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Arrange the sliced apples in the crust.
  2. Make the Apple Filling:
    • In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the apples in the crust. Drizzle lemon juice on top.
  3. Prepare the Crumble Topping:
    • In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Cut in the cold butter using two knives or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the apples.
  4. Bake the Pie:
    • Take two 15-inch pieces of parchment paper and enclose the pie; fold the edges up three times to seal. Place the pie on a baking sheet.
    • Bake in the preheated oven, without opening the parchment, for 1 hour. After baking, remove from the oven, split open the parchment, and let the pie cool on a wire rack.
  5. Serve:
    • Serve the Dutch apple pie warm or at room temperature. Enjoy this delicious treat with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.

PS: Just took a bite of this Dutch Apple Pie I baked, and it's pure cozy perfection! 🍏πŸ₯§βœ¨ The crunchy streusel topping and warm cinnamon apples are a match made in dessert heaven. Definitely adding this to my go-to recipes for cozy nights in! Who wants a slice? πŸ΄πŸ˜‹

OMG YUM! πŸ˜‹ This Dutch Apple Pie looks incredible ..The combo of cinnamon-spiced apples and buttery crust sounds like pure heaven πŸ˜ƒ Definitely gotta try this recipe for my next dessert night!

Hey everyone! 🍏πŸ₯§ Check out this amazing Dutch Apple Pie recipe I just tried out. It's a perfect blend of cinnamon-spiced apples and buttery crust that'll have your taste buds dancing! Definitely a must-try for dessert lovers. πŸ˜‹

Dutch Apple Pie Recipe

View attachment 4635

Ingredients:

• 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
  • 5 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
  • 1/2 cup white sugar
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup cold butter, cubed
Directions:

1. Prepare the Pie:
    • Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place the pastry in the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Arrange the sliced apples in the crust.
  2. Make the Apple Filling:
    • In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and cinnamon. Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the apples in the crust. Drizzle lemon juice on top.
  3. Prepare the Crumble Topping:
    • In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup flour. Cut in the cold butter using two knives or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle the crumble topping evenly over the apples.
  4. Bake the Pie:
    • Take two 15-inch pieces of parchment paper and enclose the pie; fold the edges up three times to seal. Place the pie on a baking sheet.
    • Bake in the preheated oven, without opening the parchment, for 1 hour. After baking, remove from the oven, split open the parchment, and let the pie cool on a wire rack.
  5. Serve:
    • Serve the Dutch apple pie warm or at room temperature. Enjoy this delicious treat with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.

PS: Just took a bite of this Dutch Apple Pie I baked, and it's pure cozy perfection! 🍏πŸ₯§βœ¨ The crunchy streusel topping and warm cinnamon apples are a match made in dessert heaven. Definitely adding this to my go-to recipes for cozy nights in! Who wants a slice? πŸ΄πŸ˜‹
I think Dutch apple pie is amazing! 🍏πŸ₯§ Though using a mix of tart and sweet apples gives it a great flavor balance.

OMG YUM! πŸ˜‹ This Dutch Apple Pie looks incredible ..The combo of cinnamon-spiced apples and buttery crust sounds like pure heaven πŸ˜ƒ Definitely gotta try this recipe for my next dessert night!
Thank you! 😊 I'm glad you like it! The combination of cinnamon-spiced apples and buttery crust really is heavenly. Enjoy making it for your dessert nightβ€”I'm sure it'll be a hit! πŸŽπŸ˜‹

The blend of cinnamon-spiced apples and buttery crust is making my mouth water. Definitely adding this to my must-try list! πŸ˜‹
Thank you! 😊 I'm so glad it looks tempting! The flavors of cinnamon-spiced apples and buttery crust are truly irresistible. Enjoy trying it outβ€”it's worth it! πŸŽπŸ˜‹

Back