Easter Bunny Cake Recipe ๐Ÿ‡

Marich

Tasty Apprentice
Are you looking forward to Easter Sunday? I have a special recipe to share with you - Bunny Cake Recipe. I made it last Easter and it was quick, easy, and fun to make. I promise you, it's a delicious cake that you'll enjoy! ๐Ÿฐ

Easter Bunny Cake Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 (15.25 ounce) package of yellow cake mix
  • 1 cup water
  • โ…“ cup vegetable oil
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 (16-ounce) container of vanilla frosting
  • 3 ยพ cups flaked coconut
  • 30 small jellybeans
  • 4 sticks of red licorice

Directions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350ยฐF (175ยฐC). Grease two 9-inch metal springform pans.
  2. In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, water, vegetable oil, and eggs with an electric mixer on low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Increase the speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
  3. Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean, for about 23 to 27 minutes.
  4. Let the cakes cool in the pans for 15 minutes, then remove them and let them cool completely on a wire rack for about 20 minutes more.
  5. Place one cake on a serving tray to form the bunny's head.
  6. Cut 2 convex-shaped ears from each side of the second cake and place them on each side of the head to form ears. Place the remaining concave-shaped piece about 1/2 inch below the head for the bowtie.
  7. Frost the entire bunny cake with vanilla frosting, then pat the coconut evenly over the top and sides. Decorate the bunny face and bowtie with jellybeans and use licorice to make whiskers.

It's sooo cute! I can't wait to give this a try this Easter. The thought of creating a delightful bunny-shaped cake to celebrate the holidayโ€”it's like adding an extra dose of sweetness and joy to the festivities. I'm already looking forward to seeing the smiles it brings to everyone's faces! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒท

It's sooo cute! I can't wait to give this a try this Easter. The thought of creating a delightful bunny-shaped cake to celebrate the holidayโ€”it's like adding an extra dose of sweetness and joy to the festivities. I'm already looking forward to seeing the smiles it brings to everyone's faces! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒท

That sounds absolutely adorable and delicious! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ What a fun way to celebrate Easter! I can't wait to see your bunny-shaped cake and share in the joy with everyone. Wishing you a hoppy and sweet Easter celebration! ๐ŸŒท

I'm utterly amazed by the sheer creativity and cuteness of this Easter Bunny Cake Recipe! It's not just a treat; it's a delightful work of edible art that's sure to bring joy and smiles to everyone at the table! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ

I'm utterly amazed by the sheer creativity and cuteness of this Easter Bunny Cake Recipe! It's not just a treat; it's a delightful work of edible art that's sure to bring joy and smiles to everyone at the table! ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ
Totally agree! That Easter Bunny Cake Recipe is pure genius - it's like a tasty masterpiece that doubles as the centerpiece of any table. Can't wait to whip one up and see the smiles it brings! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ

Back