Easter Celebration with Bunny Oreo Balls

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! So, I've been on a week-long cookie-baking spree, experimenting with all sorts of treats perfect for celebrating Easter. And let me tell you, these Bunny Oreo Balls are amazing!

Ingredients:
Bunny Oreo Ballsa.jpg

• 1 package (about 36 cookies) of Oreo cookies
  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 12 ounces white candy melts or white chocolate chips
  • Pink candy melts or food coloring (optional)
  • Mini marshmallows
  • Candy eyes
  • Pink decorating icing or melted pink candy melts (for decoration)
Instructions:
  1. Place the Oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse until they are finely crushed.
  2. Add the softened cream cheese to the crushed cookies and mix until well combined and a dough forms.
  3. Roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  4. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill the Oreo balls.
  5. While the Oreo balls are chilling, melt the white candy melts or white chocolate chips according to the package instructions.
  6. Once the Oreo balls are chilled, dip each one into the melted white candy melts, ensuring they are fully coated. Use a fork to lift the balls out of the candy melts and tap off any excess.
  7. Place the coated Oreo balls back on the parchment-lined baking sheet to set.
  8. While the coating is still wet, gently press two mini marshmallows onto the top of each ball to create bunny ears.
  9. Dip a toothpick into the pink candy melts or food coloring and use it to draw a small nose onto each bunny's face. Alternatively, you can use a small dot of pink decorating icing.
  10. Place a candy eye on each bunny to complete the face.
  11. Allow the Bunny Oreo Balls to set completely before serving or storing in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I hope these Bunny Oreo Balls add an excitement to your Easter celebration! They're sure to bring smiles to everyone's faces and are a delightful addition to any Easter celebration or springtime gathering.

I'm always looking for fun and creative Easter recipes to make with my family, and these Bunny Oreo Balls were a huge hit! We had so much fun decorating them with different expressions using candy eyes and pink noses. And they tasted absolutely delicious – like little balls of chocolatey goodness. These will definitely be a new Easter tradition for us!

Wow, these Bunny Oreo Balls sound like the perfect treat for an Easter celebration! 🐰🥚 Can't wait to whip up a batch and add some festive sweetness to the holiday festivities. Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🐣🌸

Back