Easy Canned Peach Crumble Recipe

Nemesis

Novice Foodie
Hi guys :), After a bit of hesitation (and maybe some procrastination πŸ˜…), I decided to whip up a simple dessert that turned out to be a delightful surprise and I don't want to keep it fo myself since I learned a lot here also, so here it goes πŸ€—
Canned peach crumble.jpg

Ingredients:
  • Plain flour
  • Unsalted butter
  • Oats (I went for porridge oats, but jumbo oats work just fine too)
  • Canned peaches
  • Vanilla extract (or any other extract you fancy)
Instructions:
  1. Melt the butter until it's nice and smooth.
  2. Sift the flour into a large bowl and toss in the oats.
  3. Pour in that melted butter and grab a spatula to bring everything together.
  4. Time to add the sugar and a dash of vanilla extract for that extra oomph.
  5. Give it all a good mix until you've got a lovely crumbly texture. And voila, your crumble mix is ready to go!
  6. Now, take those canned peaches and drain them well. Transfer them into an oven-proof dish, making sure they're all snug in there.
  7. Sprinkle that glorious oat mixture on top of the peaches, covering them like a cozy blanket.
  8. Pop it into a preheated oven set at 190 degrees Celsius (375 Fahrenheit) and let it work its magic for about 35-40 minutes.
  9. Keep an eye on it until it's golden brown and bubbling away like a little peachy volcano.

BTW guys,I used 2 large tins of peaches, just because the oven dish I had was pretty large, so use as much as you dish allow you :) Enjoy guys! πŸ€—

This Easy Canned Peach Crumble recipe is a peachy keen dessert idea! πŸ‘πŸ˜‹ Excited to whip it up for a sweet treat. Thanks for sharing the simplicity!

This Easy Canned Peach Crumble recipe is a peachy keen dessert idea! πŸ‘πŸ˜‹ Excited to whip it up for a sweet treat. Thanks for sharing the simplicity!
There's something about the combination of warm, juicy peaches and crunchy crumble topping that just screams comfort food to me. This recipe is definitely going on my must-make list! πŸ“βœ¨

There's something about the combination of warm, juicy peaches and crunchy crumble topping that just screams comfort food to me. This recipe is definitely going on my must-make list! πŸ“βœ¨
I'm so glad you're excited to give this recipe a try! The contrast between the soft, sweet peaches and the crispy crumble topping is pure magic

Back