Easy Cannoli Recipe 🍓

Mui

Culinary Explorer
Hello everyone, I would like to share a super easy and delicious Cannoli recipe that requires only a few ingredients. The recipe features a creamy ricotta filling, enclosed in a crispy golden cannoli shell. You can top the cannolis with whatever you desire, and trust me, they make for a great dessert or snack. I have already tried this recipe, and it's definitely worth it! :love:

EASY CANNOLI RECIPE.jpg

Ingredients:

• 16 ounces whole-milk ricotta cheese
  • 2/3 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 tablespoon orange zest (from 1/2 orange)
  • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped candied ginger
  • 1/4 cup semisweet miniature chocolate chips
  • 8 5-inch cannoli shells (or mini cannoli shells)
Optional Toppings:
  • Chopped pistachios
  • Chopped mixed nuts
  • Candied ginger
  • Powdered sugar
Instructions:
  1. If your ricotta is dry, you can skip this step. Otherwise, strain the ricotta by placing it in a wire mesh sieve lined with a paper towel for 30 minutes to remove excess liquid (whey). Discard the excess whey.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine the strained ricotta (or dry ricotta), granulated sugar, orange zest, and vanilla extract. Mix using a hand mixer on medium-high speed for 2 minutes until the mixture is fluffy.
  3. Stir in the finely chopped candied ginger and semisweet miniature chocolate chips until well combined.
  4. Refrigerate the filling in an airtight container for at least 2 hours before piping into the cannoli shells.
  5. Fill a piping bag fitted with a small tip with the filling. Pipe the filling into one end of each cannoli shell, then turn the shell and fill the other end.
  6. Optionally, dip the ends of the filled cannoli shells into chopped pistachios, mixed nuts, or other toppings of your choice.
  7. If desired, dust the filled cannolis with powdered sugar just before serving.
Enjoy your homemade Easy Cannoli with your furry friend! ;)

YUMMY! Love how easy it is with just a few ingredients 🥰 The creamy ricotta filling with those mix-ins sounds delicious, and the cannoli shells look perfectly crisp. Definitely gotta try this for a sweet treat 💯

Hello everyone, I would like to share a super easy and delicious Cannoli recipe that requires only a few ingredients. The recipe features a creamy ricotta filling, enclosed in a crispy golden cannoli shell. You can top the cannolis with whatever you desire, and trust me, they make for a great dessert or snack. I have already tried this recipe, and it's definitely worth it! :love:

View attachment 2872
Ingredients:

Optional Toppings:
  • Chopped pistachios
  • Chopped mixed nuts
  • Candied ginger
  • Powdered sugar
Instructions:
  1. If your ricotta is dry, you can skip this step. Otherwise, strain the ricotta by placing it in a wire mesh sieve lined with a paper towel for 30 minutes to remove excess liquid (whey). Discard the excess whey.
  2. In a medium bowl, combine the strained ricotta (or dry ricotta), granulated sugar, orange zest, and vanilla extract. Mix using a hand mixer on medium-high speed for 2 minutes until the mixture is fluffy.
  3. Stir in the finely chopped candied ginger and semisweet miniature chocolate chips until well combined.
  4. Refrigerate the filling in an airtight container for at least 2 hours before piping into the cannoli shells.
  5. Fill a piping bag fitted with a small tip with the filling. Pipe the filling into one end of each cannoli shell, then turn the shell and fill the other end.
  6. Optionally, dip the ends of the filled cannoli shells into chopped pistachios, mixed nuts, or other toppings of your choice.
  7. If desired, dust the filled cannolis with powdered sugar just before serving.
Thanks for sharing this easy cannoli recipe! Cannoli are such a classic Italian treat, and making them at home seems like a fun project. Can't wait to give it a try and indulge in some delicious homemade cannoli!

I love how simple and straightforward the instructions are, and the combination of creamy ricotta, chocolate chips, and candied ginger sounds like a flavor explosion. Have you experimented with any other variations for the filling? :love:

View attachment 2872
Ingredients:

Optional Toppings:
  • Chopped pistachios
  • Chopped mixed nuts
  • Candied ginger
  • Powdered sugar
Instructions:
Hey, that sounds awesome! I'm one of those who love to eat even tasty snacks. Got the recipe handy? I feel like I'm ready to give it a go now! 🍓🤤

Back