Easy Dirty Rice

Ye In

Culinary Explorer
Hi! I'm want to share one of my absolute favorite recipes: Dirty Rice! It is sure to liven up your meals. Let's start cooking! 🍛🌶️

Dirty Rice.jpg

INGREDIENTS​

• 1lb spicy breakfast sausage
  • 1⁄2cup long grain rice
  • 1(14 ounce) can of clear chicken broth
  • 1teaspoon instant minced onion

DIRECTIONS​

• Brown the sausage making a small crumble mixture in a skillet until cooked through.
  • Stir in the broth, rice and minced onion.
  • Cover and simmer for about 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender. Most of the broth should be absorbed. Make sure to turn the heat off and let it stand covered for at least 5 minutes!

Thanks for sharing your Dirty Rice recipe, it looks delicious! 😋 I love how simple and flavorful it sounds with the spicy breakfast sausage and chicken broth. Can't wait to give it a try for a cozy dinner at home! 😊

This Dirty Rice recipe is a total flavor bomb! 😋🔥 Love how simple and delicious it looks. Can't wait to whip up a batch and dig in! Thanks for sharing this tasty dish with us. 🍚🌶️

This Easy Dirty Rice recipe is a winner! Spicy sausage, fragrant rice, and savory broth create a hearty dish. The straightforward instructions and minced onion add extra flavor without the fuss. Can't wait to spice up dinner! 🍛🌶️ ignore the dirty word tho lmao

That sounds like a flavorful and comforting dish! Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'm definitely going to give it a try sometime soon. 😊🍚

Back