♥♥♥Easy Greek Octopus Pasta Recipe♥♥♥

Wizzlylabsfud

Culinary Explorer

Seafood Pasta? ALRIGHT! HERE IT IS AGAIN OUR OCTO DISH!

FOLLOW THESE EAZZZY STEPS! ♥

♥♥♥Easy Greek Octopus Pasta Recipe♥♥♥

INGREDIENTS

1 kilo octopus fresh or frozen chopped
3 tomatoes grated medium size
60 ml olive oil
60 ml dry white wine
1 liter water
30 ml white vinegar
1 onion large chopped
2 bay leaves
500 grams pasta
salt
pepper
feta cheese optional for garnishing

INSTRUCTIONS

Bring a medium-size pot of water to a boil. Add in the chopped octopus boil for 15 minutes or until the texture is tender.
sliced octopus in boiling water
In the meantime heat a large saucepan with olive oil and saute the chopped onion until golden brown.

1. Stir in the boiled octopus and cook for 15 minutes while occasionally stirring. Add grated tomatoes, a tablespoon of tomato paste and one liter of water. Slowly stir in the wine, and white vinegar. simmer on low heat.
  2. dry white wine in a measuring cup
  3. add the pasta of your choice, Season with salt and pepper. If you prefer to spicy add in your favorite spice.
  4. casareccia noodles added to pot
  5. bay leaves and cook until sauce has thickened and pasta is ready.
  6. mixed ingredients with bay leaf
  7. Serve immediately, with your favorite cheese topping and fresh-baked bread.

I hope you enjoy making this delicious Seafood Pasta dish! ♥♥

Easy Greek Octopus Pasta Recipe.jpg

I love trying new pasta recipes, and this Greek Octopus Pasta was a winner! The octopus added a unique twist to the dish, and the sauce was so rich and flavorful. It's a great way to switch up your usual pasta routine and impress your dinner guests. Highly recommend giving this recipe a try!

Wow, your Easy Greek Octopus Pasta recipe has my taste buds tingling already! 🐙🍝 The thought of tender octopus paired with Greek flavors in a comforting pasta dish sounds absolutely divine. Can't wait to give it a whirl and transport my taste buds to the Mediterranean! Thanks for sharing the love! ❤️👩‍🍳 #MediterraneanMagic

Back