Easy Honey Garlic Salmon

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Hi, everyone! I'm here to share a delightful dinner recipe: Easy Honey Garlic Salmon. This dish features tender salmon coated in a sweet and savory glaze—a surefire family favorite!

Easy Honey Garlic Salmon

Easy Honey Garlic Salmon.jpg

Ingredients:

4 wild-caught salmon fillets, about 1/2 pound or 250 grams each, skin on or off
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 teaspoon paprika (mild, sweet, or smoky)
2 tablespoons butter
4 cloves garlic, finely chopped or minced
4 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon water
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice, plus extra to serve
Lemon wedges, for serving

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to broil/grill settings on medium heat and arrange the oven shelf to the middle.

2. Season the salmon fillets with salt, pepper, and paprika. Set aside.

3. In a skillet or pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and sauté for about a minute until fragrant.

4. Pour in the honey, water, and soy sauce. Allow the flavors to heat through and combine. Stir in the lemon juice and mix well.

5. Add the salmon fillets to the sauce in the pan. Cook each fillet for 3-4 minutes, skin-side down if applicable, until golden, while basting the tops with the pan juices.

6. Season with salt and pepper to taste if desired.

7. Optionally, add the lemon wedges around the salmon for a stronger lemon taste.

8. Baste the salmon once more, then transfer the pan to your oven to broil/grill for a further 5-6 minutes or until the tops of the salmon are nicely charred and the salmon is cooked to your liking.

9. To serve, drizzle the salmon with the sauce and a squeeze of lemon juice. Serve with steamed vegetables, over rice, or with a salad. Enjoy!

This recipe has been a lifesaver on busy nights. Its simple preparation and irresistible flavors make it a staple in my kitchen. Give it a try for a satisfying meal without the hassle! 🍽️

This sounds amazing!!! 😍 Your Easy Honey Garlic Salmon recipe has my taste buds tingling already! Plus the easy prep time? So perfect for weeknights when I don't want to spend hours in the kitchen 😄 Thanks for sharing the recipe, can't wait to whip this up myself!

Oh, that's a winner for sure! I love how just a few simple ingredients can transform salmon into a mouthwatering dish. The combination of sweet honey and savory garlic sounds like a flavor explosion. Can't wait to try this recipe out—it's sure to be a hit at dinner tonight! :love::love::love:

Back