Easy Johnny Marzetti Casserole 🥘

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! I wanted to share this easy Johnny Marzetti recipe that can be made with elbow or egg noodles. If you plan to freeze it, don't add the cheese or bake it ahead of time. You should definitely give this a try, it's worth it! 🥰

johnny marzetti recipe.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 8 ounces pasta
  • 1 pound lean ground beef
  • 1 cup chopped onion
  • 2 cups chopped celery
  • Salt and ground black pepper to taste
  • 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
  • 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  2. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in pasta and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until al dente. Drain.
  3. Meanwhile, cook ground beef in a large skillet until no pink remains. Add onions and celery and cook until they are softened. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in tomato soup, tomato sauce, and water. Simmer for 10 minutes.
  4. Combine pasta and meat mixture in a casserole dish.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese and continue to cook until cheese is melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Enjoy your easy Johnny Marzetti casserole!(y)

Oh, Johnny Marzetti Casserole brings back memories! Can't wait to see your easy recipe for this comforting dish.

Oh, Johnny Marzetti Casserole brings back memories! Can't wait to see your easy recipe for this comforting dish.
Oh, gotcha! I'm on it! Stay tuned for my take on Johnny Marzetti Casserole! Thanks for the inspiration, gonna cook it up real nice! 😊👩‍🍳

Back