Best Tuna Casserole Recipe

Prel

Culinary Explorer
I finally took a vacation and discovered this amazing tuna casserole recipe. 🥳 Even my picky family couldn't resist it! 🍲 The potato chips on top add a perfect crunch. 😋

_Best Tuna Casserole Recipe.jpg

Ingredients​

• 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
  • 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
  • 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
  • 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
  • 1 cup frozen green peas
  • ½ (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
  • ¼ cup chopped onion
  • 1 cup crushed potato chips

Directions​

1 Gather all ingredients.

2 Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes; drain.

3 Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).

4 Mix noodles, condensed soup, 1 cup cheese, tuna, peas, mushrooms, and onion in a large bowl until well combined.

5 Transfer the mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.

6 Top the mixture with crushed potato chip and remaining 1 cup of cheese.

7 Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes.

8 Serve hot and enjoy!

Give it a try, and enjoy a delicious meal with your loved ones! 🌟

Finally found the ultimate Tuna Casserole recipe and it did not disappoint! 🐟🍲 Creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-satisfying. The combination of tuna, noodles, and savory sauce is pure comfort food perfection. This dish is a real winner in my book! Thanks for sharing the recipe! 🌟👌

I love how simple and comforting it is, yet it sounds so delicious with the addition of potato chips for that perfect crunch. Definitely going to try this out for my next family dinner🥘

Sounds like a classic comfort dish with a twist! I can almost taste the creamy goodness and the satisfying crunch of those potato chips on top. Gonna whip this up for dinner soon!

Your Best Tuna Casserole Recipe sounds amazing! 🐟🍲 I'm intrigued by your secret ingredients and the promise of comfort food perfection. Can't wait to whip this up for dinner! Thanks for sharing your delicious recipe with us!

Back