Easy-to-make Midnight Snack: Greek Yogurt Parfait 🍒

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie
So last night, I was craving a healthy midnight snack that could satisfy my sweet tooth without the guilt. Then, I remembered Greek Yogurt Parfait is just what I need.
So here, I'm sharing the recipe with you all to try it at home, of course with mixed berries on top!

Easy-to-make Midnight Snack Greek Yogurt Parfait.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
  • 1/4 cup granola (preferably low-sugar)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
  • A handful of nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
  • 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Ingredients: Wash the berries and pat them dry. If using larger berries like strawberries, slice them into bite-sized pieces.
  2. Layer the Parfait:
    • First Layer: Spoon half of the Greek yogurt into a bowl or a tall glass.
    • Second Layer: Add a layer of mixed berries over the yogurt.
    • Third Layer: Sprinkle half of the granola over the berries.
    • Fourth Layer: Add the remaining Greek yogurt on top of the granola.
  3. Add Toppings:
    • Add the remaining mixed berries on top.
    • Sprinkle the rest of the granola.
    • Add a handful of nuts for extra crunch.
    • Optionally, sprinkle chia seeds on top for added nutrients.
  4. Sweeten (optional): Drizzle with honey or maple syrup if you prefer a sweeter snack.
  5. Serve: Enjoy your healthy Greek yogurt parfait immediately.
So there you have it, a tasty treat to enjoy whether you're binge-watching a series or chilling with lofi tunes at the comfort of your home. It's just so perfect for satisfying those late-night cravings!

Thank you for sharing your recipe for an easy-to-make Midnight Snack: Greek Yogurt Parfait! 🍒 It's always great to have quick and delicious options for late-night cravings. Your recipe sounds like the perfect combination of creamy Greek yogurt and sweet, juicy berries. Plus, the added crunch of granola makes it even more satisfying. I appreciate the simplicity and versatility of this snack, and I can't wait to give it a try next time I'm in need of a midnight treat! 🌙😋

So last night, I was craving a healthy midnight snack that could satisfy my sweet tooth without the guilt. Then, I remembered Greek Yogurt Parfait is just what I need.
So here, I'm sharing the recipe with you all to try it at home, of course with mixed berries on top!

View attachment 3649
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
  • 1/2 cup mixed berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries)
  • 1/4 cup granola (preferably low-sugar)
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
  • A handful of nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
  • 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the Ingredients: Wash the berries and pat them dry. If using larger berries like strawberries, slice them into bite-sized pieces.
  2. Layer the Parfait:
    • First Layer: Spoon half of the Greek yogurt into a bowl or a tall glass.
    • Second Layer: Add a layer of mixed berries over the yogurt.
    • Third Layer: Sprinkle half of the granola over the berries.
    • Fourth Layer: Add the remaining Greek yogurt on top of the granola.
  3. Add Toppings:
    • Add the remaining mixed berries on top.
    • Sprinkle the rest of the granola.
    • Add a handful of nuts for extra crunch.
    • Optionally, sprinkle chia seeds on top for added nutrients.
  4. Sweeten (optional): Drizzle with honey or maple syrup if you prefer a sweeter snack.
  5. Serve: Enjoy your healthy Greek yogurt parfait immediately.
So there you have it, a tasty treat to enjoy whether you're binge-watching a series or chilling with lofi tunes at the comfort of your home. It's just so perfect for satisfying those late-night cravings!
This Greek yogurt parfait looks like the perfect midnight snack! Has anyone tried adding a drizzle of honey and some granola for extra crunch? I’m definitely making this tonight! 🍒🥄🍯

Back