🍪 Edible Cookie Dough Recipe

aurora

Tasty Apprentice
Edible Cookie.jpg
I completely get when you want to treat yourself to a batch of cookie dough on such days! I'm posting my go-to recipe for handmade edible cookie dough because of this. It's ideal for fun baking sessions with friends or when you need a fast and gratifying treat. Let's just enjoy the deliciousness and forego the baking! 🍩

Ingredients
  • 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour​
  • 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter softened​
  • ⅔ cup light brown sugar packed​
  • ¼ cup granulated sugar​
  • ¼ cup nonfat milk​
  • ½ tablespoon vanilla extract​
  • ¼ teaspoon salt​
  • ⅓-½ cup mix-in of choice (roughly) depending on how much you like​
Instructions
  1. Place flour in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, in increments of 30 seconds, until flour reaches at least 165℉. Stir every increment.​
  2. Let bowl cool for 10 minutes or transfer flour to a separate bowl.​
  3. Add butter, both sugars, vanilla, milk, and salt to the flour. Use a hand or stand mixer to combine ingredients until fluffy and well-incorporated.​
  4. Use a spoon to incorporate any mix-ins like mini chocolate chips, crushed Oreos or PB cups, etc.​
Satisfy your cookie dough cravings with this safe, egg-free recipe! 🍪 Enjoy a homemade treat without worries. 😊

Thanks for sharing your Edible Cookie Dough Recipe! 🍪😋 It's always fun to indulge in cookie dough without worrying about the raw eggs. Your recipe seems simple yet delicious, perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings. Have you ever experimented with different mix-ins like chocolate chips or sprinkles? I can't wait to give it a try and customize it to my taste. Thanks again for sharing this delightful treat!

I love how simple the recipe is, and it's great that you can customize the mix-ins. What's your favorite mix-in to add to this cookie dough? 🍪

Back