Eggplant Rollatini

MylaPeek

Culinary Explorer
Hey guys! Get ready to elevate your dinner game with this Eggplant Rollatini recipe! 🍆🧀🍅 It's a flavor-packed dish that's sure to impress your taste buds and your dinner guests. Plus, it's easy to make and totally customizable to your liking! Who knew eggplant could be this delicious? Give it a try and prepare to be amazed! 😋👩‍🍳 #FoodieDelight

Eggplant Rollatini

Eggplant Rollatini (2) (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• Eggplant
  • Olive oil
  • Yellow onion, diced
  • Garlic, minced
  • Fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
  • Ricotta cheese
  • Mozzarella cheese, shredded
  • Parmesan cheese, grated
  • Egg
  • Oregano, nutmeg, and salt, to taste
  • Chopped parsley and/or fresh basil, for garnish
Directions:

1. Preheat the broiler or oven to 425°F (220°C).
  2. Slice the eggplant thinly into strips. If broiling, arrange the eggplant slices on a baking sheet, brush with olive oil, and broil for 4 to 6 minutes until tender and lightly browned. If baking, place the eggplant slices on baking sheets, brush with olive oil, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until tender.
  3. Meanwhile, prepare the homemade marinara sauce using the diced yellow onion, minced garlic, and fire-roasted crushed tomatoes. Cook until the sauce thickens slightly.
  4. In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, egg, oregano, nutmeg, salt, and chopped parsley or basil.
  5. Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
  6. Place a tablespoon of the cheese filling onto each eggplant slice and roll it up. Arrange the rolled eggplant slices seam side down in the baking dish.
  7. Top the rolled eggplant slices with more marinara sauce and a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella cheese.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  9. Allow the eggplant rollatini to cool for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped parsley or basil, if desired. This allows the flavors to meld and the texture to firm up before serving. Enjoy your delicious eggplant rollatini!

Discovering this Eggplant Rollatini recipe has been a total kitchen win! 🌟🍽️ From the cheesy goodness to the zing of fire-roasted tomatoes, every mouthful is a flavor explosion. Can't wait to serve this up to my loved ones—it's a surefire crowd-pleaser! 😊👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Give it a try and share the joy! #CookingTriumph

This Eggplant Rollatini recipe is like a masterpiece waiting to be devoured! 🍆🧀🍅 It's layers of flavor, from the eggplant to the ricotta filling, all bathed in homemade marinara. So versatile and customizable! And it looks fancy, perfect for a special meal. Can't wait to roll up these tasty bundles and share the joy! Thanks for the recipe—definitely worth celebrating!

Eggplant Rollatini is such a classic comfort dish! 🍆🍅 Love the idea of rolling up tender eggplant slices with a delicious cheese filling and topping it off with marinara sauce. It's like a cozy Italian hug on a plate! Can't wait to try making it at home. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

This Eggplant Rollatini recipe is like a masterpiece waiting to be devoured! 🍆🧀🍅 It's layers of flavor, from the eggplant to the ricotta filling, all bathed in homemade marinara. So versatile and customizable! And it looks fancy, perfect for a special meal. Can't wait to roll up these tasty bundles and share the joy! Thanks for the recipe—definitely worth celebrating!
Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊 I'm thrilled you're excited about the Eggplant Rollatini recipe! 🍆🧀🍅 It really is a flavorful masterpiece, and I couldn't agree more about how customizable it is. Can't wait for you to try it out and spread the joy! Your enthusiasm is truly worth celebrating. 🎉 Happy cooking!

Sounds awesome @MylaPeek ! I'm totally down to try that Eggplant Rollatini recipe. Who knew eggplant could be so bomb? I'm ready to impress! 🤗
Thanks, @Mui 😊 I'm glad you're on board to give the Eggplant Rollatini recipe a shot! 🍆 It's amazing how eggplant can steal the show, right? Get ready to impress—it's going to be delicious! 🎉👩‍🍳

Back