Elevating Pizza Night with Nutritious Recipe

Peachy

Culinary Explorer
Hello, pizza lovers! I'm excited to share my go-to recipe for healthy pizza that's both delicious and guilt-free. Whether you're craving a satisfying meal or hosting a pizza night with friends, this recipe is sure to be a hit!

Ingredients:
healthy pizza.jpg

• Whole wheat pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1/2 cup of your favorite tomato sauce
  • 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
  • Assorted vegetables, sliced (such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach, cherry tomatoes)
  • Lean protein options (such as grilled chicken breast, turkey sausage, or tofu)
  • Fresh herbs (such as basil, oregano, or thyme) for garnish
  • Olive oil spray

Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to the temperature recommended for your pizza dough.
  2. Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to your desired thickness.
  3. Place the rolled-out dough on a pizza pan or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  4. Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
  5. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
  6. Arrange your choice of vegetables and lean protein options over the cheese.
  7. Lightly spray the toppings with olive oil spray to help them crisp up in the oven.
  8. Bake the pizza in the preheated oven according to the instructions for your pizza dough, usually for about 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
  9. Once out of the oven, sprinkle the pizza with fresh herbs for added flavor and freshness.
  10. Slice the pizza and serve hot.
I hope you enjoy making and savoring this healthy pizza recipe as much as I do! It's a fantastic way to eat your favorite comfort food while still keeping things nutritious and wholesome. Let me know if you try it out and what toppings you love to add! 🍕

As a pizza lover, this healthy pizza recipe sounds amazing! 🍕 Perfect for a guilt-free pizza night!! 😜 Love that you can add lean protein options too. Definitely gonna try this with some grilled chicken and roasted veggies next time. Thanks for sharing!

Back