Espresso Recipes

clintonbee

Novice Foodie
PDP-Mobile-Espresso.jpg

I’ve been making my own espresso at home, and it's become a delightful ritual. The rich aroma, the intense flavor—it's like a mini luxury every morning. Here's how I do it:

Ingredients:​

• Freshly ground espresso beans (about 18-20 grams)
  • Filtered water

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the machine: Turn on your espresso machine and let it heat up. This ensures consistent temperature.
  2. Grind the beans: Use a fine grind setting. The grind should be like fine sand.
  3. Tamp the grounds: Place the coffee grounds into the portafilter and tamp them down firmly and evenly.
  4. Brew: Lock the portafilter into the machine and start the extraction. Aim for about 25-30 seconds for a double shot.
  5. Enjoy: Pour your espresso into a pre-warmed cup and savor the rich, velvety taste.
Making espresso at home is a simple pleasure that transforms your coffee experience. Give it a try, and you might just find it’s the best part of your day! ☕✨

Sounds awesome! Fresh espresso at home is such a vibe... totally agree it’s like a mini luxury! Gonna try this out and see if it hits as good as you say. Thanks for the tip! ☕✨

Back