Feta and Honey Stuffed Dates

willa_On

Culinary Explorer
So, I recently stumbled upon this incredibly delicious recipe that I just had to share with you all. I've given it a try myself, and let me tell you, it's a total game-changer!

Feta and Honey Stuffed Dates.jpg

Ingredients:

• Fresh dates (pitted)
  • Feta cheese (crumbled)
  • Honey
  • Walnuts (optional, for extra crunch)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Carefully slit each date down one side to create a little pocket.
  3. Stuff each date with a small amount of crumbled feta cheese. If you're feeling fancy, you can add a walnut half in there too.
  4. Place the stuffed dates on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  5. Drizzle honey generously over the stuffed dates.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the feta cheese is softened and the dates are slightly caramelized.
  7. Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
Trust me, the combination of sweet dates, salty feta cheese, and sticky honey is out-of-this-world delicious! Plus, they're so easy to make and perfect for any occasion – whether you're hosting a party or just craving a tasty snack.

Give it a shot, and I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Let me know how it turns out for you. Enjoy! 🤤

Thanks for sharing this! I'm definitely trying it out. If I end up eating the entire batch in one sitting, I promise not to blame you... well, maybe just a little. 😄

I am absolutely obsessed with your Feta and Honey Stuffed Dates recipe! It's such a brilliant combination of flavors and textures, and I love how quick and easy it is to prepare. I can already envision myself enjoying these delicious bites as a snack or appetizer, whether I'm hosting a party or just treating myself to a special treat. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe – I can't wait to give it a try!

Feta and honey stuffed dates? 🧀🍯🌟 That combo sounds absolutely divine! Sweet, savory, and oh-so-satisfying. Can't wait to pop a few of these flavor bombs into my mouth! Thanks for sharing such a deliciously creative recipe idea! 🤩👌

So, I recently stumbled upon this incredibly delicious recipe that I just had to share with you all. I've given it a try myself, and let me tell you, it's a total game-changer!

1200×1801
198.4 kB

View attachment 1066

Ingredients:

• Fresh dates (pitted)
  • Feta cheese (crumbled)
  • Honey
  • Walnuts (optional, for extra crunch)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
  2. Carefully slit each date down one side to create a little pocket.
  3. Stuff each date with a small amount of crumbled feta cheese. If you're feeling fancy, you can add a walnut half in there too.
  4. Place the stuffed dates on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  5. Drizzle honey generously over the stuffed dates.
  6. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the feta cheese is softened and the dates are slightly caramelized.
  7. Remove from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
Trust me, the combination of sweet dates, salty feta cheese, and sticky honey is out-of-this-world delicious! Plus, they're so easy to make and perfect for any occasion – whether you're hosting a party or just craving a tasty snack.

Give it a shot, and I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Let me know how it turns out for you. Enjoy! 🤤
Feta and honey stuffed dates sound like an amazing combination of flavors! Can't wait to try this unique and delicious snack. Thanks for sharing! 🌟🍯

Back