Flavorful One-Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken and Asparagus 🍋🍋🍋

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Amazing morning,

I'm excited to share one of my favorite recipes that has become a regular in my meal rotation: One-Pan Lemon🍋 Garlic🧄 Chicken🍗 and Asparagus. This dish is not only delicious but also incredibly easy to make, and it's perfect for busy weeknights when you want something healthy and satisfying.

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends trimmed
  • Zest and juice of 1 lemon
  • 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
  2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
  4. Add the trimmed asparagus to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until bright green and tender-crisp.
  5. Return the chicken breasts to the skillet. Pour in the chicken broth and lemon juice, and sprinkle the lemon zest over everything.
  6. Bring the mixture to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt into the sauce, stirring until well combined and slightly thickened.
  7. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
  8. Serve the chicken and asparagus hot, drizzled with the lemon garlic sauce from the skillet. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
This One-Pan Lemon🍋 Garlic🧄 Chicken🍗 and Asparagus is not only a breeze to make but also incredibly flavorful. The tangy lemon🍋 and garlic🧄 sauce pairs perfectly with the tender chicken🍗 and crisp asparagus. Plus, it all cooks in one pan, which means less cleanup—always a win in my book!

I hope you give this recipe a try and enjoy it as much as I do. Feel free to share your favorite one-pan recipes or any creative twists you've added to this dish. Let's swap recipes and inspire each other in the kitchen!🍗🧄🍋

Attachments

• chicken-and-asparagus-skillet-recipe-2 (1).jpg
    chicken-and-asparagus-skillet-recipe-2 (1).jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 46
This One-Pan Lemon🍋 Garlic🧄 Chicken🍗 and Asparagus is legit!👌🏼 Tried it last week and it was a hit with the fam. The flavors are on point, and cleanup's a breeze. Definitely adding this to my regular rotation.🍽️

Oh, those zesty flavors sound like a taste bud party! I can practically smell the aroma of juicy chicken infused with tangy lemon and savory garlic, perfectly complemented by tender asparagus. Plus, the convenience of it all cooked in one pan makes it even more enticing. Thanks a bunch for sharing—I'm definitely adding this to my must-try list! 🍋🍋🍋

This recipe is indeed mouthwatering! I can't wait to try it out and add it to my meal rotation. Thanks for sharing such a delightful and easy-to-follow recipe.

Your one-pan Lemon Garlic Chicken and Asparagus looks delicious! 😋🍋 Can't wait to try it out for a quick and easy dinner. Thanks for sharing!

Back