Flourless Chocolate Cake

aeris

Novice Foodie
Hey there, everyone! 🎂

I just made this amazing Flourless Chocolate Cake and I'm so excited to share the recipe with all of you. It's incredibly rich, decadent, and the best part? It's gluten-free! And the best thing is, you only need a few ingredients that you already have in your kitchen.

Let's get started! ;)

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup (225g) unsalted butter
  • 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
  • 1 cup (200g) packed brown sugar
  • 1 cup (240ml) strong brewed coffee, cooled
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 16 ounces (450g) semisweet chocolate, chopped
  • 6 large eggs
Steps:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set it aside.
  2. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, add in both sugars and stir until well combined.
  3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the brewed coffee and vanilla extract until smooth.
  4. Place the chopped chocolate into a large mixing bowl. Pour the hot butter and sugar mixture over the chocolate. Let it sit for a couple of minutes to allow the chocolate to melt, then stir until smooth and completely combined.
  5. Crack the eggs into the chocolate mixture, one at a time, whisking well after each addition until the batter is smooth and glossy.
  6. Pour the batter into the prepared springform pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
  8. Once baked, remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. As it cools, it will set further.
  9. Once cooled, carefully remove the sides of the springform pan and transfer the cake to a serving plate.
  10. Optionally, dust the top of the cake with cocoa powder or powdered sugar for a beautiful finish.

And there you have it, my friends! A stunning Flourless Chocolate Cake that's sure to impress any crowd. It's perfect for special occasions or simply when you're craving something indulgent. Give it a try, and let me know how it turns out for you.

Enjoy! 💕

Hey there, everyone! 🎂

I just made this amazing Flourless Chocolate Cake and I'm so excited to share the recipe with all of you. It's incredibly rich, decadent, and the best part? It's gluten-free! And the best thing is, you only need a few ingredients that you already have in your kitchen.

Let's get started! ;)

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup (225g) unsalted butter
  • 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
  • 1 cup (200g) packed brown sugar
  • 1 cup (240ml) strong brewed coffee, cooled
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 16 ounces (450g) semisweet chocolate, chopped
  • 6 large eggs
Steps:
  1. Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan and line the bottom with parchment paper. Set it aside.
  2. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, add in both sugars and stir until well combined.
  3. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the brewed coffee and vanilla extract until smooth.
  4. Place the chopped chocolate into a large mixing bowl. Pour the hot butter and sugar mixture over the chocolate. Let it sit for a couple of minutes to allow the chocolate to melt, then stir until smooth and completely combined.
  5. Crack the eggs into the chocolate mixture, one at a time, whisking well after each addition until the batter is smooth and glossy.
  6. Pour the batter into the prepared springform pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes, or until the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly.
  8. Once baked, remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. As it cools, it will set further.
  9. Once cooled, carefully remove the sides of the springform pan and transfer the cake to a serving plate.
  10. Optionally, dust the top of the cake with cocoa powder or powdered sugar for a beautiful finish.

And there you have it, my friends! A stunning Flourless Chocolate Cake that's sure to impress any crowd. It's perfect for special occasions or simply when you're craving something indulgent. Give it a try, and let me know how it turns out for you.

Enjoy! 💕
Thanks for sharing the Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe! It sounds like a decadent and indulgent dessert, perfect for chocolate lovers. Can't wait to bake up this rich and fudgy cake for a delightful treat. 🍫🍰😋

Thanks for sharing the Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe! It sounds like a decadent and indulgent dessert, perfect for chocolate lovers. Can't wait to bake up this rich and fudgy cake for a delightful treat. 🍫🍰😋
I think flourless chocolate cake is perfect for indulging your sweet tooth without the need for flour! Though I often serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delightful contrast of flavors and textures. 🍨🍫

Back