Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Bread Brownies

maltchaseal

Culinary Explorer
I've got some perfect sweet but healthy-ish recipe to share for you all today!

Here's some 🥜 Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Bread Brownies 🥜 for your sweet cravings 🤤

I know, I know...banana bread AND brownies? In one dish? It sounds outrageous but just you wait ✋These fudgy squares are insanely decadent yet made with zero butter, oil, or refined sugar. They're really that good for you!

Here's what you'll need:
Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Bread Brownies.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup natural peanut butter
  • 1/3 cup maple syrup
  • 2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/3 cup cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
That's literally it! Just a handful of simple, real food ingredients you likely already have on hand.

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8x8 baking pan.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
  3. Sprinkle in the baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. Fold to incorporate, being careful not to overmix.
  4. Finally, fold in 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
  5. Spread the thick batter evenly into the prepared pan and optionally top with extra chocolate chips.
  6. Bake for 18-20 minutes until set around the edges but still slightly underbaked in the center.
  7. Allow to cool completely before slicing into squares.
That's seriously all there is to it! These legit taste like the fudgiest box brownies but are sweetened naturally with just banana and maple syrup. The peanut butter adds amazing nutty flavor and richness.

They're the perfect healthyish dessert or snack to satisfy your sweet tooth without a sugar crash later. I love keeping them in the fridge and enjoying them chilled!

For serving, you could absolutely have these for dessert but they're also great for a protein-packed breakfast or post-workout snack. Just grab one (or three) and go!

Let me know if you guys give these flourless PB banana bread brownies a try. I'm absolutely obsessed! So easy yet so satisfying 😋

Wow, your Flourless Peanut Butter Banana Bread Brownies recipe sounds like the perfect guilt-free treat! I love that it combines the goodness of banana bread with the decadence of brownies, all without the need for butter or refined sugar. Plus, using natural peanut butter adds that extra nutty flavor. Can't wait to whip up a batch of these and satisfy my sweet tooth in a healthier way! 🥰

Flourless peanut butter banana bread brownies? 🥜🍌🍫 Whoa, talk about a mouthful of deliciousness! 😍 Can't wait to whip up a batch of these gooey treats—they sound like the perfect combo of indulgent and wholesome! Thanks for sharing this genius recipe idea! 🙌👩‍🍳

Back