French Bread Pizza 🥖🍕

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hi guys, Let me share this quick and easy meal that's perfect for busy weeknights, French Bread Pizza. This homemade version of a classic favorite is sure to satisfy your pizza cravings in no time!
807×480
93.3 kB

frenchbreadpizza.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 loaf French bread
  • 1 cup pizza sauce (store-bought or homemade)
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • Your favorite pizza toppings (such as pepperoni, cooked sausage, bell peppers, onions, olives, mushrooms, etc.)
  • Olive oil, for brushing
  • Dried oregano, dried basil, garlic powder (optional, for seasoning)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Slice the French bread in half lengthwise to create two long halves. Place the halves cut side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  3. Brush the cut sides of the French bread with olive oil. If desired, sprinkle with dried oregano, dried basil, and garlic powder for extra flavor.
  4. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the cut sides of the French bread halves.
  5. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce, covering the entire surface.
  6. Add your favorite pizza toppings on top of the cheese, distributing them evenly.
  7. Place the prepared French bread pizzas in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the edges of the bread are golden and crispy.
  8. Once the French bread pizzas are done baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool slightly.
  9. Use a sharp knife to slice the French bread pizzas into individual servings.
  10. Serve the French Bread Pizza slices hot, and enjoy this delicious and customizable twist on classic pizza!
You can add some toppings that you like. Enjoy eating!

French Bread Pizza? That's like a taste of Italy with a French twist! 🇫🇷🍕 I love how versatile and customizable these are. Can't wait to load up my baguette with all my favorite toppings and enjoy a slice of cheesy goodness! Thanks for sharing this delicious idea! 🤤

Back