French Toast Waffles

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a breakfast delight: French Toast Waffles! 🧇🍳 Get ready for a crispy-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside treat that's easy to make and oh-so-delicious. Let's dive into this perfect fusion of French toast and waffles! 🎉
323×324
183.6 kB

1714124382164.png

Ingredients:
  • 4 slices of thick bread (such as brioche or Texas toast)
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • Cooking spray or butter, for greasing
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your waffle iron according to the manufacturer's instructions.
  2. In a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon until well combined.
  3. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, ensuring both sides are coated evenly.
  4. Grease the preheated waffle iron with cooking spray or butter.
  5. Place the dipped bread slices onto the waffle iron and close the lid.
  6. Cook until the waffles are golden brown and crisp, about 3-5 minutes, depending on your waffle iron.
  7. Carefully remove the French toast waffles from the waffle iron and serve immediately with your favorite toppings such as maple syrup, fresh fruit, powdered sugar, or whipped cream.
Enjoy your delicious French Toast Waffles! 🧇🍁

French toast waffles? That sounds like a cozy breakfast treat! 😋 I love how it combines the best of both worlds—crispy waffles and comforting French toast flavors. I can already imagine drizzling some maple syrup over these golden delights. Can't wait to try this recipe and start my morning with a smile! Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea with us! 🥞🍁

French toast waffles? That sounds like a cozy breakfast treat!
64×64 png
2.5 kB

😋 I love how it combines the best of both worlds—crispy waffles and comforting French toast flavors. I can already imagine drizzling some maple syrup over these golden delights. Can't wait to try this recipe and start my morning with a smile! Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea with us! 🥞🍁
For extra flavor, try adding a dash of cinnamon to the batter—it takes these French toast waffles to the next level! 🤯

Back