Fresh and Flavorful Mango Salsa Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey foodies!
I'm excited to share one of my go-to recipes that's perfect for any occasion: Mango Salsa! This vibrant and refreshing salsa is bursting with tropical flavors and pairs perfectly with grilled chicken, fish tacos, or simply enjoyed with some tortilla chips as a snack. Plus, it's incredibly easy to make. Here's what you'll need:
1712643538115.jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted, and diced
  • 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
  • 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (adjust to taste for spice level)
  • 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
  • Juice of 1 lime
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced mangoes, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño pepper, and chopped cilantro.
  2. Squeeze the lime juice over the mixture and gently toss until everything is evenly coated.
  3. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and give it another gentle toss.
  4. Let the salsa sit at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  5. Give the salsa a final stir before serving.
  6. Enjoy your fresh and flavorful mango salsa with your favorite dishes or as a standalone snack!
This mango salsa is not only delicious but also adds a bright and vibrant touch to any meal. Plus, it's packed with vitamins and antioxidants from the fresh fruits and vegetables. I hope you give it a try and let me know how it turns out!
Feel free to share your favorite fruit-based recipes or any variations you like to make to this salsa. Let's swap recipes and inspire each other in our culinary adventures!

Wow, your mango salsa recipe sounds absolutely delicious! I love how versatile it is and how it can add a burst of tropical flavor to so many dishes. Can't wait to give it a try, especially with some grilled chicken or fish tacos. Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering recipe with us! 😊

Back