Fried Oreos Recipe

chimam

Culinary Explorer
Do you want to make a treat for your kiddos and want something to try new recipe? Worry no more! 'Cuz I will be sharing to you my favorite treat of all time. I bet your kiddos will be confused and surprise of how tasty it is!

Ingredients:
  • 1 package of Oreo cookies
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup milk
  • Vegetable oil for frying
  • Powdered sugar (optional, for dusting)
  • Chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or powdered sugar (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or a heavy-bottomed pot to 350°F (175°C).
  2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
  3. In another bowl, beat the egg and then mix in the milk until well combined.
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter.
  5. Dip each Oreo cookie into the batter, making sure it's completely coated.
  6. Carefully place the coated Oreos into the hot oil, a few at a time, using a slotted spoon or tongs. Fry for about 2-3 minutes or until they are golden brown, flipping them halfway through cooking if necessary.
  7. Once they are golden brown, remove the fried Oreos from the oil and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain off any excess oil.
  8. Optional: Dust the fried Oreos with powdered sugar while they're still warm.
  9. Optional: Drizzle chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or powdered sugar over the fried Oreos for extra flavor.
  10. Serve the fried Oreos warm and enjoy!
This is also perfect if you paired up with a warm milk! Hope you enjoy and update me if you like it. 😋😋

fried oreos.jpg

Do you want to make a treat for your kiddos and want something to try new recipe? Worry no more! 'Cuz I will be sharing to you my favorite treat of all time. I bet your kiddos will be confused and surprise of how tasty it is!

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup milk
Instructions:
  4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter.
  6. Carefully place the coated Oreos into the hot oil, a few at a time, using a slotted spoon or tongs. Fry for about 2-3 minutes or until they are golden brown, flipping them halfway through cooking if necessary.
  7. Once they are golden brown, remove the fried Oreos from the oil and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain off any excess oil.
  9. Optional: Drizzle chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, or powdered sugar over the fried Oreos for extra flavor.
This is also perfect if you paired up with a warm milk! Hope you enjoy and update me if you like it. 😋😋

View attachment 936
Oh, wow! 🍪🔥 I've always wanted to try making Fried Oreos! This recipe sounds like the perfect blend of crispy and creamy goodness. Thank you so much for sharing it! Can't wait to indulge in these delightful treats! 🤤🎉

Tried making fried Oreos at home with this recipe, and they turned out amazing! 😍 Crispy on the outside, warm and gooey on the inside – just like the ones from the fair! A definite crowd-pleaser and so easy to whip up. Thanks for sharing this delicious treat!

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup milk
Instructions:

View attachment 936
I naturally like Oreos! I wonder what is the taste if they are fried. Thanks for the share! :D

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup milk
Instructions:

View attachment 936
WOW! Never tried this before, I wanna try this fried Oreos. Wondering how it will taste, thanks for sharing this.👌

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup milk
Instructions:

View attachment 936
looks like a fun and delicious treat! 🍪🥞✨

Back